Sony NWZ-E584 vs SanDisk Sansa Clip + sound clarity?
Jan 1, 2014 at 7:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

penelope94

New Head-Fier
Hello im searching for a new mp3. I have etymotic mc5 for earbuds and crypto colourline 033 for mp3 and i need something good so they wont get wasted.i dont think my mp3 makes the best out of them :/)

i am between these two :)

Sony NWZ-E584 (110 euros)
SanDisk Sansa Clip + (35 euros)

im interested in sound quality and noise isolation so do they have a difference on that?

i thought of  sansa because of the slot for extra memory and the good rumors that go around but i dont know if the sound of sony is better.

Does the sound of this sony worth the money?

please help :)

ps i will buy it from my country cause i need it imediatly so thats the difference in price  

Jan 1, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #2 of 7
  Hello im searching for a new mp3. I have etymotic mc5 and i need something good so they wont get wasted.(i have a cheap mp3 for now and i dont think it makes the best out of them :/) i am between these two :) im interested in sound quality and noise isolation so do they have a difference on that? i thought of  sansa because of the slot for extra memory and the good rumors that go around but i dont know if the sound of sony is better.
please help :)

I own the Sansa Clip Zip and Sony E465, about the same sound quality, so i would as the same for the two you listed.
Get the Sansa Clip Zip and install the Rockbox firmware, unless your like me and like to have a larger screen, then get the Sony.

Jan 1, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 7
Is the screen their only difference then? I was ready to buy sansa but then i saw this sony that says that has ClearAudio+ mode and   Digital noise cancelling cuts out unwanted noise but i dont know how much of it is true or makes a difference :/

Jan 1, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #5 of 7
  Is the screen their only difference then? I was ready to buy Sansa but then I saw this sony that says that has ClearAudio+ mode and   Digital noise cancelling cuts out unwanted noise but i dont know how much of it is true or makes a difference :/

My E465 is a little older then the E584, so i do not think it came with ClearAudio+ mode or Digital noise canceling.

Jun 6, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #7 of 7
Hello,i have the same question with OP.Does anyone have tried the Sony,i really like it,but the price is normal for the quality of the sound?
Plz someone answer plz plz plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back