1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by leylandi, Jul 30, 2016.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. musicday
    And it was only 3-4 months ago you really loved you NWZ-X100 ,now is for sale :)))

2. goyete
    More info:

https://www.seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=forum_etc2_1&no=152483

3. gerelmx1986

HAHAHAHA yes typical [​IMG]

4. JBond
    I am very interested in MDR-Z1R Headphone. Very few japanese open-back headphones nowadays !

5. gerelmx1986
    no news on the update of the XBA line?

6. astroid
    I dont think FCC contains Wifi tests ? This would suggest Sony UI rather than android.

7. astroid
    I noticed the MicroSD slot has Li-ion text in it, removable battery? Maybe gumstick that would be ace!

8. gearofwar
    LOL why the 2.5mm balance output? i don't see anything new here except another AK's trend. Sony needs to come up with better tech and spec to justify buying or it will be just another AK320 - 380
    Does anyone think it will be able to drive LCD3 and HD800 at desktop lvl or QP1R?   

9. musicday
    IFA should start any time soon for Sony from now.Hope we get to see full technical specifications for this portable music player.
    If it is at the top with others up there.

10. gearofwar
    The chassis makes me think that this player will not handle massive load or pack a desktop lvl or powerful amp in it coz it will get overheated by that leather on the back.  It will be able to drive some low to mid gain cans nicely but for hard-to-drive cans that's when that big black box comes in.. 

11. astroid
    If it has the usual Digital amp setup then no it wont have the power of the QP1R etc. If however they have put a decent DAC in it (and the thickness makes me think they might have) you will get more volume but less battery.
    Not sure the usual Digital Amp setup could do balanced?

12. Whitigir
    It has 4.4 mm TRRS and not 2.5mm TRRS. Nothing from Sony will ever support 2.5mm trrs....dream on

13. gerelmx1986
    I definitevely will jump the wahon if the blackie is priced 1500 at least 2000

14. purk Contributor
    Hoping for $1500 or around that for the black one.  I will definitely buy it now.  Can't go for gold but I really love the look for the black one.  Oh dear, the first  ES headamp is quite striking too.  Man...my wallet!

15. Whitigir

:D Siny is out to get you, me, and the likes .....I must resist, but somehow these leaks make me drooling

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last