SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #9,843 of 45,723
@Jalo couldn't agree more bro. I have no idea what my 1z sounded like 100 hours ago. None. Zero. I have no idea if there is a difference. I guess there is, everyone says so.

I cannot remember what mine sounded like yesterday. What I do remember though is that I was thoroughly enjoying the music that was being played, and that I wasted none of that time thinking about how it sounded the day before....

Feb 26, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #9,844 of 45,723

I cannot remember what mine sounded like yesterday. What I do remember though is that I was thoroughly enjoying the music that was being played, and that I wasted none of that time thinking about how it sounded the day before....

Well you sir fail at being an audiophile!

The gear is ALWAYS more important than the music.

I just listen to pink noise and sine sweeps  
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #9,845 of 45,723
Jalo couldn't agree more bro. I have no idea what my 1z sounded like 100 hours ago. None. Zero. I have no idea if there is a difference. I guess there is, everyone says so.

Hehe, I have hard enough time to remember what my wife asks me to do 20 minutes ago let alone something that happens 100 hours ago that is how I get into trouble most of the time :D

Feb 26, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #9,846 of 45,723

Well you sir fail at being an audiophile!

The gear is ALWAYS more important than the music.

I just listen to pink noise and sine sweeps  
biggrin.gif

It's funny that you would state that the gear is ALWAYS more important.

I wish i wouldn't agree with you but seeing how i have some OCD with my gadgets i must be inclined to do so. Especially with my 1Z which i baby too much to the point that i do not use it whilst on the go for fear that it might drop or bump into something or whatever. And the irony is that i am using the stock case which leaves the sides unprotected all because i wanna appreciate the 1Z for its aesthetics.

Also, and i might add that i have those wm-port covers but i dont use them as i fear that plugging that cap in and out might cause wear and tear to the contacts within... I know ... Silly me yeah..... 
confused_face.gif

As of now, im fussing over if the panel that covers the micro-sd slot is perfectly flushed ..... 

So here's me wondering if anyone of you is as tragic/silly as i am.

Cheers

Feb 26, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #9,847 of 45,723

Is this a screenshot? If yes, what button combination did you use? The last time I connected mine to a computer, I noticed a couple of screenshots on the player that I apparently took without knowing. I know it is possible, just don't know how...

Feb 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #9,848 of 45,723

Is this a screenshot? If yes, what button combination did you use? The last time I connected mine to a computer, I noticed a couple of screenshots on the player that I apparently took without knowing. I know it is possible, just don't know how...

i want to know that too i have tried but the godd damn popup of turn-off always appears

Feb 27, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #9,851 of 45,723
@PCheung
 you have wired phones and the Bluetooth on? that doesn't affect battery life? i have my BT off to save some juice , even NFC i know that's a passive RFID Tag but of the case it emits some signal i also have it to off  and also the remote function to off :D  

Hi there, I'm using the remote and Z1R in balance at the same time, don't pay much attention to the battery life but I guess it least around 15 hours.

Press "+" , than "-", than hold "POWER" for a few second until the popup appear

But sometime I got some useless screenshot with the popup,
than I first turn the screen off, repeat the above steps, hold the power button until the screen turn on should do the trick.

Feb 27, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #9,852 of 45,723
does wm1a sound 'better' than idsd micro (Black Label) ?

Feb 27, 2017 at 4:37 AM Post #9,853 of 45,723
Hi all,

I just got my WM1A last week and Moon star silver dragon headphone cable with 4.4 connector this week. I sold my AK240 and get to WM1A with my T5p G2. Now I ran 100hrs on WM1A and expecting the dramatic change in sound after 200hrs burn in.    

Feb 27, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #9,854 of 45,723

Just got my Brise UPG001 today. Was told I'd receive mid march. Quite a stuff cable, apparently the cable is "shape memory", I'm able to bend the cable anywhere I want and it just stays there. On the side note, 4.4mm balanced it magical!

Feb 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #9,855 of 45,723
PCheung said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gifPress "+" , than "-", than hold "POWER" for a few second until the popup appear

But sometime I got some useless screenshot with the popup,
than I first turn the screen off, repeat the above steps, hold the power button until the screen turn on should do the trick.

I did the same trick you told ut my screen does not turn on, a few seconds and then reléase? or the screen shall turn on
automatic?

I did left the screen off and pressed the Power for 3s to 4s and after I released the button the screen turned ON, then decided to leave it pressed but screen never came on and the device rebooted LOL i guess i pressed for 8s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back