SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #9,871 of 45,723
Has anyone read when the Dignis cases might show up on Amazon in the US? $30 for shipping from Korea is a bit excessive for a flyweight parcel. 

Feb 27, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #9,872 of 45,723
  Has anyone read when the Dignis cases might show up on Amazon in the US? $30 for shipping from Korea is a bit excessive for a flyweight parcel. 

It won't. It seems their products have become exclusive. I got mine today, the packaging is a big step up, they include few clear stickers to cover the rings and sd slot, not include a screen protector as before.  

Feb 27, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #9,874 of 45,723
  It won't. It seems their products have become exclusive. I got mine today, the packaging is a big step up, they include few clear stickers to cover the rings and sd slot, not include a screen protector as before.  

The packaging for the case is a step up, the stuff you throw away? $30 shipping from Korea to the US is nuts. 

Feb 27, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #9,875 of 45,723
I'm on balanced now with 1z and hd800s. Can't believe what I hear after < 50 hours play time. Very unlikely it could become any better with burn in. This player is a master piece. Thank you Sony.

Good to hear. I have been dying to hear my 800's through this player. Cables should be here this week.

Feb 27, 2017 at 8:09 PM Post #9,876 of 45,723

The packaging for the case is a step up, the stuff you throw away? $30 shipping from Korea to the US is nuts. 

I did email them about the strict EMS shipping, actually, due to many lost packages in the past with regular method, that's why for pricey shipping fee.
Well they also include a note with detailed policy on warranty, repair, the purchase date. I don't think I would throw it away if I want to repair it in the future.
The overall experience is a complete high-quality product in every way. 

Feb 28, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #9,883 of 45,723
There's a few on fleabay with free shipping... and for only $168  
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #9,884 of 45,723
Plugs arrived today from HK really surprised on the quality for the price, will.see what the final verdict is tomorrow after a bit of diy.

Also the carbon fibre rhodium plated cross head mmcx are a good buy as well fit the Z5 very snug no spin, a lot better than that rubbish they put on the 4.4mm kimber !

Feb 28, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #9,885 of 45,723

Mine came yesterday as well. I don't mind paying for the shipping because it is incredibly fast. I swear it is 10 times faster than when items are shipped to me from two states away. The packaging is top notch and the quality is of course amazing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back