SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #692 of 45,723
Yazin amk yazin

Wie bitte?
biggrin.gif

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #693 of 45,723
  eh....my ZX2 was imported from Japan...and it's in English ... and it has no vol cap bs...and it's cheaper.....Warranty? wouldn't mind sending it back to the one who sold it to me for repair....done a couple of times with HDP R10.

ZX2 has English menu.

B/c it has an Andriod OS.  I think Japanese market also sell the international version but those are tough to come by from what I understand unless you buy it at the Duty-Free shops.

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #694 of 45,723
  some one mentioned to me about amazon worldwide, it is not the .com one?

PS i want to see pictures of the revamped sony OS

I found it by typing amazon worldwide but you can google amazon global and it is accessed through amazon.com.  You can also type amazon global from amazon.com search. You can use an account setup on amazon.com or in my case amazon.ca to order products.  

If the A30 series has the same OS I watched a youtube video on phileweb.com that show someone using the OS. The video is in Japanese but you can still see the user going through the OS 

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #695 of 45,723
Thanks fish, definitively the os seems more modern and more streamlined, my wish granted revamped classic os

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #696 of 45,723
Sony made some of my wishes come true

1. Decent battery life w/FLAC
  2. Nice power output beyond ****ty 15mW (60mw SE, 240mW balanced)
  3. Nice Build
  4. Revamped OS rather thn the old-school looking one
  5. touch w/buttons like the X1000 series
  6. Retain microSD
  7. Decent memory (128GB fine for me)
  8. some how ffordable price, 1200 euro seem pretty decent (i am not counting the Z price LOL)
  9. Refined Board witht he supercap found in the ZX2, thus refined SQ
  10. Composer search f.e Bach, Moxart, Beethoven etc.

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #697 of 45,723
  Thanks fish, definitively the os seems more modern and more streamlined, my wish granted revamped classic os

Your welcome, amazon global is great, I ordered a lamp that was not on amazon.ca and it shipped from The Netherlands with free shipping. It took a couple of weeks to get but is pretty nice and a great price.

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #698 of 45,723
  Your welcome, amazon global is great, I ordered a lamp that was not on amazon.ca and it shipped from The Netherlands with free shipping. It took a couple of weeks to get but is pretty nice and a great price.

can you explain what this is ? i have an account at both amazon com/co uk , but being in Greece maybe this is helpful ?

what's its purpose ?

cheers

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #699 of 45,723

can you explain what this is ? i have an account at both amazon com/co uk , but being in Greece maybe this is helpful ?

what's its purpose ?

cheers

yes explain a bit better some doubt remains, i have three on amazon dot com  amazon deutschland and amaon mexico how do i setup my account to be global (I can sign in from the three amazons using my same account email)

that emans my account is already global? the fact under one email i can sign in into three amazons to say so?

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #700 of 45,723

yes explain a bit better some doubt remains, i have three on amazon dot com  amazon deutschland and amaon mexico how do i setup my account to be global (I can sign in from the three amazons using my same account email)

that emans my account is already global? the fact under one email i can sign in into three amazons to say so?

When you setup an amazon account on any amazon site you can sign in at amazon.com. Easiest thing to do is go to amazon.com not to any other amazon site. If prompted to go to your country site or amazon.com choose amazon.com

If you type amazon global into the search you will get a drop down of search results. Choose amazon global international shipping,  Once you are there you log into your amazon account from the same menu.  Any items that amazon ships internationally can be ordered from here.

It has been a few months since I used it but it should be the same process.

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #703 of 45,723
  What do the WM1 Walkmen actually sound like? I think that is the most important question hardly anyone dares to ask.

ask Jude the owner of head-fi, he has demoed it i think
biggrin.gif
 , he posted a video of the UI, some one using it

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #704 of 45,723
Sure we can ask but how can anyone know ?

For sure, nowhere near enough users to give feedback yet. Once enough of the deep-pocket first adopters chime in we can get an idea as compared to say the ZX2 which I assume is the ruler many Sony fans will measure with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back