SONY NW-WM1Z M2 / WM1A M2
Apr 7, 2024 at 10:44 PM Post #15,286 of 15,611
She needs wireless.

We tried Marshall , Sony and Technics wireless totl .
But she has quite the very good hearing I didn't expect
And wired sets are so much better in sound for fine ears.

And Noble Focus Prestige are too bulky for her.

She might try airpods too soon 😬🤐
Hey Boodi,

For 90% of all my friends who start with "what is a good headphone/IEM"? My first response is the Airpods Pro 2.. it's just "good enough" for most people especially iPhone fans. The adaptive noise cancelling, the 3D sound DSP and interoperability in Apple ecosystem (iPhone, Macbook, iPad etc) is a huge upside. On pure SQ alone, again it's good enough for me that I can live with it if the IER-Z1R+Goldie combo wasn't around..

I use it as a daily driver for work calls and occasional music between work calls. Also, on long flights, the ANC is extremely helpful.

So, can't go wrong with Airpods Pro 2.. I also have white Sennheiser MTW2 which I gave to my partner and she loves it. It's quite cute to see the huge drivers out of her ears hahahahah

Apr 8, 2024 at 2:18 AM Post #15,287 of 15,611
For more than a month, it finally arrived😅😅😅
IMG_5058.jpeg

Apr 8, 2024 at 2:29 AM Post #15,288 of 15,611
For more than a month, it finally arrived😅😅😅
Do remember to format using the Walkman first before use. Its is such an inconspicuous looking package but it certainly is a great piece of hardware.

Wonder how other erji members would react after hearing this swissbit for themselves.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2024 at 2:55 AM Post #15,289 of 15,611
Do remember to format using the Walkman first before use. Its is such an inconspicuous looking package but it certainly is a great piece of hardware.

Wonder how other erji members would react after hearing this swissbit for themselves.
Yeah, the packaging is really basic. I'll remember to format it properly, thanks for the reminder. But it's probably a hassle to buy this in China because you can't even find it on Taobao. You have to go to the Mouser website to get it, and the shipping time is way too long. I just checked, and the current estimated shipping time is 10 weeks. I doubt anyone would be happy waiting that long. Also, that Micron brand card you guys mentioned? You can hardly find any sellers for it on Taobao either.
IMG_5057.jpeg

Apr 8, 2024 at 4:33 AM Post #15,291 of 15,611
I'm noticing that the Swissbit card seems to have a bit of a slow write speed.
At 42MB/sec rated write, It’s not a super fast writing card if compared to pro-consumer cards like Sandisk extreme pro or Samsung pro ultimate.

Apr 8, 2024 at 5:31 AM Post #15,292 of 15,611
I using Samsung card not sure sounds good or not 😂

Apr 8, 2024 at 9:40 AM Post #15,295 of 15,611
Hi, Just popped in to see if anything is new. Nope still all going on about one SD card sounding better than another and the EU volume limited version being worse than a 400g paperweight.

Bye. :)
Hi.
The language difference is pretty new.
FW1.08 is pretty new.
And what about a 490g paperweight?
Bye :)

Apr 8, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #15,299 of 15,611
This Wednesday, going to test out this Koko Crystal EP grounding for my Sony WM1ZM2. 😍
IMG_20240408_223116.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back