Sony MDR-XB40EX vs Sennheiser CX-300 II Precision
Dec 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Techno

New Head-Fier
Howdy guys! New to Head-Fi... Just need your advice on a rather difficult question>>>>

WHICH ONE TO BUY FROM THESE TWO: Sony MDR-XB40EX or the Sennheiser CX-300 II Precision

I love Hip-Hop, Rock, Reggage( love to hear those awesome - super low-frequency BASSes), but that dosen't mean I will not hear other kinds of music; I also love Celtic, soothing Vocals,etc.

In short I want a pair of decent quality headphone which can perform well on every type of music that I throw on them.

If u r an audiophile  (
gs1000.gif
)  please include in your replies: on a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate these 2 in terms of--
1) BASS
2) MIDs
3) TREBLE
(so that I may be fully satisfied and finally choose one one of them)

Please give your expert advices, I seriousy can't decide between the two......
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.......
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 5, 2011 at 6:55 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Howdy guys! New to Head-Fi... Just need your advice on a rather difficult question>>>>

WHICH ONE TO BUY FROM THESE TWO: Sony MDR-XB40EX or the Sennheiser CX-300 II Precision

I love Hip-Hop, Rock, Reggage( love to hear those awesome - super low-frequency BASSes), but that dosen't mean I will not hear other kinds of music; I also love Celtic, soothing Vocals,etc.

In short I want a pair of decent quality headphone which can perform well on every type of music that I throw on them.

If u r an audiophile  (
gs1000.gif
)  please include in your replies: on a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate these 2 in terms of--
1) BASS
2) MIDs
3) TREBLE
(so that I may be fully satisfied and finally choose one one of them)

Please give your expert advices, I seriousy can't decide between the two......
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.......
bigsmile_face.gif

get the sennheisers i may not be experienced in headphones but i own 5 pairs of earphones the senns are better cause the bass dosent absolutly overcrowed everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back