sony mdr r10
Dec 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

portafi

New Head-Fier
as a very astute member recently noted that sony for all its recent headphone miss-hits from top to bottom, should update the now discontinued mdr r10, crank back up the production line, to sort of paraphrase. what was the sound signature of the r10?( just to note) i referred the gallery photos on the r10, looks like the cost effectiveness killed these cans...expensive materials, a company currently hemorrhaging a mighty packet, low sales margin ect.

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #2 of 4
please understand, i am pro sony, i just wish they could create a "killer" set of street cans on the level of the amperior or the ath es10, certainly they have the resources........ what the hell does that prove.......... look at a little outfit called microsoft.

Dec 16, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
please understand, i am pro sony, i just wish they could create a "killer" set of street cans on the level of the amperior or the ath es10, certainly they have the resources........ what the hell does that prove.......... look at a little outfit called microsoft.

They made the MDR-1R..

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #4 of 4
i have the mdr 1r  its not in the same realm of amperior or the top audio technica portables, though its a good headphone, with true street shiek, looks great especially in brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back