SONY MDR-EX300sl
May 21, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, you go troll, get them told, lol

lots of points for persistence

btw whats the weather like over there in china?

I thought the people in Scotland knew their geography ? Just because I live in a state in the United States that starts with "C" - don't tell me that you guys on this forum have a "code" and think I live in China ? Do they really have BestBuy in China...I didn't know that ? As the poster above makes use of the word "clearly" twice...does that cause us to doubt his authenticity and think that HE TOO resides in "C"hina ?? Get real...and I hope you get warmer in Scotland...its 4:45 pm edst here in Connecticut and a beautiful warm 82 degrees right now !!

May 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #17 of 23
Printing-357-766652.jpg

May 22, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by yosoy4ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Dear Mr. Akki007 - give me a break !! Are you kidding or what ? This is my first time on this website and I thought I explained CLEARLY how I even found out about it !! I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING BUDDY....I am the "nice guy" trying to tell you of the deal I found on the ITEM that you guys have been chatting about. When I said "my auction"...I meant the auction post THAT I BID ON.....and it is for INDIVIDUAL SINGLE units...not a wholesale lot of 40 or 50 that was MENTIONED in the LINK the other guy provided. You really can't be serious about thinking it is ME who is selling anything and anythng fake for that matter ?? What don't you understand about what I wrote ? I am telling you what I GOT ON EBAY for $4.80 each !! I don't know what you are paying for any EARBUDS...I am just trying to be amicable and HELP YOU GUYS OUT !! You need to get a life and learn to communicate and correspond on forums such as these with a POSITIVE attitude and hope you learn something from what people are posting. I went to BestBuy with my wife to pick up an anniversary gift and brought my two Sony boxes with me and they look IDENTICAL to what they were selling at BEST BUY...and the kicker is...Best Buy was selling these sony 300's at $79.99 before tax !! So I think I got a really great deal and even at that new $12.80 price THAT GUY is charging on EBAY....check out HIS auction Item number: 280336970337 on EBAY United States....as I don't know where any of you guys on this forum are from. You need to become a more trusting and not so critical a person in your personal life. What a great welcome to this forum akki007 for a newbie like me.....I wonder if YOU ARE THE GUY THAT the link for the wholesale lot of 300's came from ? Boy, you can make anyone paranoid thinking everyone is out to rip you off. I have heard of Callaway golf clubs and other high priced sporting goods being made in the far east that are incredible knock offs and only the manufacturer could tell the difference after they SAWED THEM open and found they were knock offs. Remember...I just wanted ear buds that had three sizes of silicon inserts...period...finito....comprendo ? I am not trying to rip anyone off and just thought I would add my info to HELP YOU GUYS OUT...next thing I know you will start accusing me of running those two other sites I told you to check out for great deals on a whole lot of things - remember ? spoofee and fatwallet ? I got a brand new copy of Norton Internet Security 2009 and two other of THEIR security products for $70 bucks and got a $70 rebate..so all three were free ? Now...do you think I'm selling THAT STUFF too hear on a headphone/earphone forum. I accept your apology in advance and will consider you just mispoke and didn't realize what you were saying. I hope I have cleared up this matter and have helped you once again....do your due diligence and be hopeful we are not all getting ripped off on these low priced EBAY auctions.

I would respond to this, but, it makes no sense. On a different note, how many headphones have you sold?

Also, why are you capitalising random words that do not need emphasis? It MAKES everything YOU read SOUND weird IN your HEAD because YOU can't HELP but EMPHASISE it WHEN you READ it.

P.s. Stop saying "Do your due diligance", it's so so wrong.

May 24, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by akki007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would respond to this, but, it makes no sense. On a different note, how many headphones have you sold?

Also, why are you capitalising random words that do not need emphasis? It MAKES everything YOU read SOUND weird IN your HEAD because YOU can't HELP but EMPHASISE it WHEN you READ it.

P.s. Stop saying "Do your due diligance", it's so so wrong.

Mr. akki007 - first of all you have to learn how to spell, as this simple task shows your ignorance and causes people to doubt anything you say !! Go to Wikipedia and you can look up all the words you spelled wrong in your post (in many different languages), and any time you are unsure of how to spell a word just go there, ...whew...now I am starting to become aware of what kind of mind damage loud music going through a person's headphones and earphones all the time can cause. Your fifth word, twelfth word and twenty eighth word are mispelled. I capitalize some of the words so they sink in to the person's mind while reading my written words. This is my last post on this site boys as I think all of you who have given me mindless responses makes me realize that I am dealing with a bunch of idiots and suckers and don't know how to get a good deal on technical equipment if it bit them in the arse. I will be praying for all of you and hope you all enjoy a better life than you presently have. This diatribe that I have been part of with all of you confirms in my mind that there really are mindless and lost people and souls in this world, and in spite of any attempt by me to try and help add my two cents to a dialogue on earphones...I just face constant criticism and distrust and mindless responses from all of you. All of you need to get a life, and think of what you are going to do with the rest of your miserable lives. I feel sorry for you. God help you all. Vaya con Dios !!

May 24, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #21 of 23
Please guys, keep it friendly. We're all here because we share the same interests and want to help others. If you feel the need to pick on each other, please take it to PM.

Carry on with discussing the Sony EX300, please.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #23 of 23
http://static.pik.ba/galerija/2011-06/slika-105979-2011-06-1309270139-velika.jpg

Hi boyz and girlz can anyone tell are these FAKE or REAL

see all picz
http://www.pik.ba/artikal/1652033/sony-mdr-ex300sl-slusalice--novi-model-/   

Here's a link to the WEBSITE where I've found them, for approx. 15Euros sounds great but...

The thing that bothers me are the earbuds all sizes are BLACK and not colored.

The picz on this site are showing some differences but I still can't say ARE THESE GENUINE or FAKE

here is the site showing it:

http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_46413109/tm.html

Your opinion,PLZ
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back