SONY MDR EX 1000S ( white lettering)
Jun 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TRACKMAN

New Head-Fier
I just bought my sony mdr ex 1000s about 2 mon ago if that and i noticed last night that the small white lettering on my iems on the back were the L and R are shown, there is white lettering that says MDR-EX1000 JAPAN in small white lettering. Anyway that white lettering is almost gone ,faded, wore off the iems. Has anyone else noticed that on theirs? Im kinda disapointed about that . And was also thinking at first that i got a bogus pair. a fake pair. NAHHHHH . I didnt get them from sony ,they were all out of them ,but i did get them from J R music world in nyc. the box was brand new and totally sealed. just my crazy thinking i guess. But anyway still kinda disapointed that there only about 2 mon old and already the writing is almost off them. like i said did anyone else notice that with theirs?

Jun 1, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
I just bought my sony mdr ex 1000s about 2 mon ago if that and i noticed last night that the small white lettering on my iems on the back were the L and R are shown, there is white lettering that says MDR-EX1000 JAPAN in small white lettering. Anyway that white lettering is almost gone ,faded, wore off the iems. Has anyone else noticed that on theirs? Im kinda disapointed about that . And was also thinking at first that i got a bogus pair. a fake pair. NAHHHHH . I didnt get them from sony ,they were all out of them ,but i did get them from J R music world in nyc. the box was brand new and totally sealed. just my crazy thinking i guess. But anyway still kinda disapointed that there only about 2 mon old and already the writing is almost off them. like i said did anyone else notice that with theirs?

havnt got any but thats at least the third complaint ive seen this week, nothing major but sounds like a silly thing for sony to have done considering the price of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back