Sony HI-MD MZ-RH1!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #4 of 31
^^^--- x2 what Milk&Coffee said.

Great sound, both headphone and line-out. Excellent recorder/uploader. Decent player if you don't mind using the remote. Very basic and limited player if you don't use the remote. Minidisc media + ATRAC codecs + Sonic Stage software = fairly large supporting cast needed to maximize the RH1's usage value.

Mar 25, 2008 at 1:34 PM Post #6 of 31
It's THE player to choose if you record live events often. Sound quality is superb (on par with the D2, if not better). It also has a cool factor with its slick and curvy design. I stopped using it since I got the D2; I really need to sell it soon.

Mar 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM Post #7 of 31
Well,

I owned and own both Cowon D2 and MZ-RH1 and also own other dap's like Sony NW-A805 iriver clix2 and ipod classic/touch and I think that The MZ-RH1 is just a world apart when it comes to the sound quality. Nothing beats the MZ-RH1 in SQ. Though it is easily beaten as a DAP by all mentioned before....

greetz

Mar 26, 2008 at 9:46 AM Post #8 of 31
))_Oh!So…If at the same time!I copy some same of normal mp3 files(128kbps,44khz) to the Mz-Rh1’s md disc and to my NW-Hd5 by the sonic stage.what’s the different about the sound???????i don’t need record or somethings,I just need the good sound quality!(&line out!^^).Im not usually use the attract files,lossless,or somethings..!i just use the mp3 file!Poor features of the rh1’re what????
_And apart from my hd5.should I pay 300$ to get a Rh1 or some newest mp3 player like the creative zen slim 32gb??????????????Thanx!

Mar 26, 2008 at 10:24 AM Post #10 of 31
How old are you? Can you type normally? If you are just going to play MP3 files especially 128kbps stick with a lower priced players because it useless to have a good player if you have crap source. Anyways If you still like sound quality get Sony NWZ-S616. It's cheap only $100 and it has a very good audio playback.

Mar 26, 2008 at 10:47 AM Post #12 of 31
I have to agree with Audio-Fi. If your source is bad then it would be a shame to use the MZ-RH1 to play these files. Still, they'd sound better but as I see it you don't care much about the fidelity that the MZ-RH1 has. The NWZ-S616 has very decent SQ too, but less refined. I own an S516 and it sounds very nice. Get that one!

greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back