Sony has a new player coming out also!!!/New Sony HDD Walkman Released; E600 Released
Sep 23, 2005 at 9:13 AM Post #78 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemot
well, it looks this could take a while b4 they are available outside Japan. According to nytimes they gonna sell it in Japan only from 19 Nov. Do they really leave US and Europe out for Xmas? Stupid....

According to the preview reports I've read, it's available in Europe from late October/early November.

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #79 of 129
hey, just to clear up a mistake i noticed on the site, that pic of the iPod mini next to the walkman, is, im fairly certain, the A1000 6gb walkman, and not the A3000 20gb walkman - the A3000 is MUCH bigger than the mini, and is even a bit larger than the standard iPod....heres a side by side comparision of the iPod and Walkman A3000 that u mighta seeen earlier in the post, im not sure:
http://www.atraclife.com/index.php?a...&st=0#entry999
cool.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #80 of 129
Can someone explain this to me, why is this walkman so big? I mean, really, I can understand a little bigger than the HD5, but this is even larger than the iPod, with less features.

Sep 30, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #81 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicZero
Can someone explain this to me, why is this walkman so big? I mean, really, I can understand a little bigger than the HD5, but this is even larger than the iPod, with less features.

nooooo body knows...lol, doesnt make sense to me either! someone will gut it once its released...but i think the main reason is the bubble that the casing forms...dunno for sure tho

Oct 2, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #83 of 129
Speaking as someone who's just traded in for a bulkier phone (because I find it easier to use), I can't help wondering if smaller is always better. The A3000 may be slightly bigger than the equivalent iPod (and the HD5 for that matter) but isn't exactly a brick.

Oct 2, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #84 of 129
HD3 owner here!

New DAPs being slightly bigger than HD5 aside, apart from the OLED and "new" control setup, whats gonna tempt ppl to the new Walkmans?

The HD DAPs having "9 home icons like a mobile (cellphone for US)", I think will actually make things more awkward?

Contrary to what Sony's PR dept are saying, I suspect the 2nd gen of connect line will be more tempting

Oct 2, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #85 of 129
Holy crap , can you say scratch - dust magnet! My psp looks like crap. Cowon is the only one who has got it right lately with the x5- tough rugged surface that still looks good. This is a big departure from hd3, hd5 . I expect this stuff with ipod (they always been shiny- scratchy) but sony, crazy.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 2, 2005 at 5:19 PM Post #87 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
My PSP still looks factory new. Do you have a case?

Umm No
eggosmile.gif
I tried to use the case that came with the "value pack" but never did. I guess I should have got one right away or wrapped it in saran wrap like I did my nano
tongue.gif

Oct 2, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #88 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by fallguy
Speaking as someone who's just traded in for a bulkier phone (because I find it easier to use), I can't help wondering if smaller is always better. The A3000 may be slightly bigger than the equivalent iPod (and the HD5 for that matter) but isn't exactly a brick.

Big hand, *American have!

(or assuming you are more of European and not Asian stock ... )

Oct 2, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #90 of 129
Interesting. Stringer takes over and the tiny small button thing is out. Now the big button jellybean look is in. First the Bean flash player. Now jellybean shaped HD players. Does he have some kind of bean fetish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back