Sony budget earphone discussion thread (MH750, MH755, MH1C, EX300, etc)
Jun 9, 2020 at 2:25 PM Post #1,336 of 2,543
haha..understand mate, most likely coming from the same supplier who is de-bundling from the Xperia mobile phone retail boxes in Shenzhen as we speak, thanks for sharing the images very good news to see it available finally :thumbsup:

And many months before, the china wholesalers were already mentioning about these new stocks,.saying that Sony faced some complaints from the mobile phone market. that the L-Jack is difficult to insert due to now phones having protection cases, thus they came out with this new version in 2018/19

The irony was that many who had a MH750 2018/19 straight 3.5mm Jack back then , called them out to be fakes & either burned them or toss them into the dumpster :p Amazing that the ignorant couldn't discern from what was an awesome sounding IEM then ..but judge poorly by sheer looks alone ..sad :cry:

Lmao 😂😂Whaattt. it's surprising at least few people who bought in those days couldn't identify it by sound considering the audiophile appeal of this model. I did just identify immediately within 30 seconds by playing my go-to song and I consider myself as an amateur. I seriously hope sony wouldn't discontinue it or at least somebody steals the driver/design and make a replica. Massdrop partnering with Sony would be dope AF.

Btw, which ear tips would you recommend at a cheaper price ? My Blon Bl-03 is also on the way which shares the same diameter thankfully. I didn't receive the spare earbuds. Medium fits well and sensaphonics seal test works pretty well with abundant bass like my other IEM but I'm suspecting large may be better :thinking: How much should the mh750 shell designed to protrude out of the ear after a perfect seal?I'm suspecting that I'm inserting them too deep because when I drink water or something like that, they try to somewhat create high vacuum effect and immediately relax. The medium is pretty comfortable btw unlike my large ear tips of the other 1more iem which used to give me some pain with great seal.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020 at 2:36 PM Post #1,337 of 2,543
Lmao 😂😂Whaattt. it's surprising at least few people who bought in those days couldn't identify it by sound considering the audiophile appeal of this model. I did just identify immediately within 30 seconds by playing my go-to song and I consider myself as an amateur. I seriously hope sony wouldn't discontinue it or at least somebody steals the driver/design and make a replica. Massdrop partnering with Sony would be dope AF.

Btw, which ear tips would you recommend at a cheaper price ? I didn't receive the spare earbuds. Medium fits well and sensaphonics seal test works pretty well with abundant bass like my other IEM but I'm suspecting large may be better :thinking: How much should the mh750 shell designed to protrude out of the ear after a perfect seal?I'm suspecting that I'm inserting them too deep because when I drink water or something like that, they try to somewhat create high vacuum effect and immediately relax. The medium is pretty comfortable btw unlike my large ear tips of the other 1more iem which used to give me some pain with great seal.

Doubt Sony will ever discontinue them, they are their cash cow/million dollars baby :)..and they are still being produced in 2020..the stock tips are the best, but what?? no spare tips & Clip ?? that's an abomination for the MH750

Some of us here use the comply tips T200, or T300, should work

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020 at 2:53 PM Post #1,338 of 2,543
Doubt Sony will ever discontinue them, they are their cash cow/million dollars baby :)..and they are still being produced in 2020..the stock tips are the best, but what?? no spare tips & Clip ?? that's an abomination for the MH750

Some of us here use the comply tips T200 / 4.5+ mm, or T300/ 4.0+ mm, should work

Ha ha, hopefully.
Yeah, that's sad but seller didn't mention them on the listing as well which is kinda understandable for cheap. I agree, the stock tip is amazing. I'm more like planning to order some obvious fakes solely for the ear tips to check if L fits better and later order the appropriate size comply tips if I need.

Jun 9, 2020 at 3:01 PM Post #1,339 of 2,543
Ha ha, hopefully.
Yeah, that's sad but seller didn't mention them on the listing as well which is kinda understandable for cheap. I agree, the stock tip is amazing. I'm more like planning to order some obvious fakes solely for the ear tips to check if L fits better and later order the appropriate size comply tips if I need.
@SiggyFraud also suggested these Sony tips = link check it out :)

Jun 9, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #1,341 of 2,543
Thanks, will order them. Looks pretty good. :)
The listing mentions the large size is 13mm. Isn't that the 'M' size which came as default for MH755/750 ?:thinking: I may be wrong but I just remember reading it somewhere.
this are original Sony MDR series silicone eartips..so I believe the 3 sizes 11= S/ 12= M/ 13mm = L/ should be correct as Sony has them in 3 sizing most times

from their spec sheets:
Specification: Material: Silicone Size(Diameter): L: Approx.13 mm/0.51 inch M: Approx.12 mm/0.47 inch S: Approx.11 mm/0.43 inch

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020 at 1:27 PM Post #1,342 of 2,543
Hey guys, want to share the happiness that i feel like i had given a gold treasure when i found back my sony xperia z ultra phone box during cleaning my old stuff that i purchased same year before i bought sony xperia z3 model. Untouch sony mh750 white still inside the box, i'm very lucky i found it after my black mh750 was spotted few days ago. Already checked and look what i found:L3000: Same year MFG, same model & just different colour & the genuinity yeah of course..

Attachments

• DSC_0183.JPG
    DSC_0183.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0180.JPG
    DSC_0180.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0175.JPG
    DSC_0175.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0174.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0171.JPG
    DSC_0171.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0169.JPG
    DSC_0169.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0166.JPG
    DSC_0166.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0164.JPG
    DSC_0164.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0165.JPG
    DSC_0165.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0179.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Jun 11, 2020 at 2:47 PM Post #1,343 of 2,543
Hey guys, want to share the happiness that i feel like i had given a gold treasure when i found back my sony xperia z ultra phone box during cleaning my old stuff that i purchased same year before i bought sony xperia z3 model. Untouch sony mh750 white still inside the box, i'm very lucky i found it after my black mh750 was spotted few days ago. Already checked and look what i found:L3000: Same year MFG, same model & just different colour & the genuinity yeah of course..

@dc90 Your Evil :smiling_imp: What you have there is indeed the Holy Grail of the MH750s :)

Jun 12, 2020 at 8:40 AM Post #1,346 of 2,543

Lol, It's amazing how we once considered them unimportant and didn't care is considered a treasure now. I know that feeling :beyersmile:

Jun 12, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #1,347 of 2,543

i jealous :lol:

what ear tips are u using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back