Sony A816 vs Sony S616 vs Creative Zen 4GB.
Feb 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by syed786 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i guess no one votes for the ZEN is it really that bad sound quality wise.

creative doesn't have bad sound, it's just there are many better options. one thing creative does offer is typically great values for their players. ex: 32gb ZEN for $299 MSRP

Feb 25, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #17 of 21
well I've decided that I am going to get another mp3 player. My question is: Does the Creative Zen sound anything like the Creative ZVM. If it sounds worse, than I'll definitely go with the Sony A816.

Feb 26, 2008 at 10:37 AM Post #18 of 21
no one knows anything about these? I'm only left with my resources as cnet and abi>>, so can anyone help?

Feb 26, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no one knows anything about these? I'm only left with my resources as cnet and abi>>, so can anyone help?

I have never heard the Creative Zen Vision M but I have heard the Creative Zen it sounds bad comparing to pretty much any decent player on the market and it certainly does not come even close to Sony NWZ-S616 which I have.

Feb 26, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #20 of 21
I think it may be your preference. I'm not trying to say your wrong, but I really liked the Creative sound sig (airy and dry). On the abi review he said it was like the X5 at good volumes (Used with Atrio M5's.) and the X5 sounds good. I still can't decide. I really only need 2 gigs as I won't be using it A LOT, but when I do I want at least half decent sound quality, and I find it hard to believe it sounds bad, when I've seen a lot of sources say it's good, and from my past experience with Creative, too. Any more thoughts guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back