Sony 320 + which phones?
Oct 19, 2005 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

citywithoutmetal

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a the perfect solution for a cheap/good portable setup. What earphones or canalphones should I look into for the 320 series? would the er6is bring out the hiss on this cd player?

Oct 19, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #2 of 4
Yes, ER-6is will someone bring out the hiss of the PCDP, but only in quiet situations. For example, I was using the duo in my English class today, when we had a test. I could only hear the hiss on the quiet passages of songs, no places more.

Oct 19, 2005 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by citywithoutmetal
I'm looking for a the perfect solution for a cheap/good portable setup. What earphones or canalphones should I look into for the 320 series? would the er6is bring out the hiss on this cd player?

I imagine most canalphones/IEMs will give you some hiss on quiet passages and quiet music as mentioned by azncookiecutter. Just don't use the er6i as a home headphone and you won't notice it.

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:06 PM Post #4 of 4
I just bought the 320 and I must say that it kicks major ass. sounds way better than my 300 did! sound reminds me of the dne-1 that bit the dust(jeez..sonys are too fragile). I'm wondering if the ath-ct7is bring out the hiss cause I'm seriously thinking of buying it very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back