SONY 16GB NWZ-X1050 now £139.99 incl. delivery from Argos via eBay
May 29, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #17 of 28
Good for your wallet davidcotton
wink_face.gif

Picked mine up from the DHL depot this morning and have been playing with it almost day. Superb build quality, it's easy to navigate, the FM radio is very good, the sound quality is awesome... and it'll stream some adult websites smoothly. I'm very pleased with the value.

Jun 6, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #19 of 28

Quote:
Good for your wallet davidcotton
wink_face.gif

Picked mine up from the DHL depot this morning and have been playing with it almost day. Superb build quality, it's easy to navigate, the FM radio is very good, the sound quality is awesome... and it'll stream some adult websites smoothly. I'm very pleased with the value.

adult websites
wink.gif
become 18+ thread now

Jan 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #21 of 28

Quote:
hey, do u know where i could buy the mp3 player of sony nwz x1050 or x1060? i am living in ireland, so ....please notice me if u know....

If you do a Google search you'll find results, as these deals are dead now - old thread.

Jan 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #23 of 28
Sony can KMA!!! We never got a real upgrade to the X Series here in the USA,...and I personally am insulted that the entire North American continent didn't get the 64gb A Series!!! Sony can GTFO!!!

Nothing personal Ascariss,...I'm just fed up w/Sony and their BS.

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #25 of 28
For Sony to substantially improve on the X wont be a simple task, particularly in terms of the digital amp. and you can rest assured that they will charge a hefty premium for any new flagbearer.

Jan 29, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #26 of 28
I would settle for the 64gb A Series, as I personally consider it an upgrade to the A and X Series players. Either way the entire N.A. continent gets a big "screw you" from Sony, and on a regular basis at that. I mean, even if they release a player in japan, have an option for the English language in the settings - I'd gladly do an import then. But no, I'd be stuck ordering an import from the E.U. instead, w/crippled volume. Blah, Sony sux!!!

Jan 31, 2011 at 9:15 AM Post #28 of 28
I heard that the new version will be published in the Feb, but it may be expensive for the new one, i think the price of 1050 has the high cost performance presently.....but there isn't exist any stock in UK and ireland........weeping........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back