Sonic Electronix Sweepstakes Sponsored by Final Audio Design
Oct 30, 2015 at 9:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix

Hope you guys and gals aren't tired of getting free stuff yet
L3000.gif
 ​
This time we've teamed up with the nice folks over at Final Audio Design to bring you another sweepstakes. We hope you're as excited as we are because they have some truly amazing headphones and earphones which you get an opportunity to win. Be sure to check them on our website. ​
 ​
 ​
Enter here: https://a.pgtb.me/X3cgh0

Contest ends November 30, 2015​
YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 In AL Or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.​
 ​

Nov 6, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #11 of 16
I'm a big fan of the Heaven VII.  I love the sound and the build quality is solid. It's my in-ear choice for Jazz and instrumentals. The Sonorous VI are awesome too.  The Heaven VII and the Sonorous VI are my two favorite Final Audio Design and I've heard almost all of them.

Nov 6, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #12 of 16
Your store ships to U.S. Territories, come on, update the sweepstakes!!! LOL :wink:
Good luck everyone. 
The Hope VI's at least rock! (a bit uncomfortable, but great sounding).

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #14 of 16
We randomly selected the winners this morning but we're waiting for all three to respond before announcing. The only person that has responded so far is the 1st place winner. 

Yang from Michigan, head-fi user: trtrtr607

Users who are viewing this thread

Back