Something other then hammond?
Dec 18, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
johnwmclean: Both FPE and Par-Metal are awesome - yes, FPE is more expensive than some others, but they send gummy bears with their panels and I just got a chocolate panel from them for the holidays!
biggrin.gif

Wish they’d (Par-Metal) throw some lovin’ my way, 4 emails and no response over 2 weeks!
frown.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wish they’d (Par-Metal) throw some lovin’ my way, 4 emails and no response over 2 weeks!
frown.gif

Really odd, I just got a box from them recently however I think I ordered mine over the phone. Spoke with a nice lady, she even called me when it shipped to let me know. I think they are a little slow adopting to this new fangled internet thing
tongue.gif
. Recommend calling them over the phone.

Pissed to hear FPE is handy out chocolate panels for the holidays, I was actually putting off my FPE order until after xmas.
frown.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 4:24 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
THanks for the info. So FPE will not be able to work with the standard rear panel at all then. Just want to confirm this. I'll probably end up calling and finding out tomorrow though just in case..

Sachu, I was just looking at the Par-Metal as well and noticed the rear. Let us know how you work this out

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by les_garten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sachu, I was just looking at the Par-Metal as well and noticed the rear. Let us know how you work this out

Les,

They said they can work with it easy enough. Phew..saves me a lot of trouble and my schedule's not effed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back