some people have all the luck!
Mar 9, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #16 of 22
Man though I take my Zen Micro with me in the car for the long drive, to scared to take it when actually snowboarding though. Might not hear very well when one of the million people that like to try an hit me or about damaging it or losing it like that. Risky risky Ipod users.

Mar 9, 2005 at 3:56 AM Post #17 of 22
If your just chillin and takin it easy i dont mind using headphones while skiing but most of the time i just keep my music in my bag, its just not good for going high speeds or doing anything were you could get hurt since if anyone warns you of something or needs to talk to you its a pain to pause or unplug.

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:10 AM Post #18 of 22
I saw this really cool backpack once, dont ask me how much it was but it came with the controls hooked up on the backpack like on the strap of your right shoulder. So to paust you just reach across, and the headphones were in like a beanie. Pretty cool. I guess it would keep it pretty safe if its packaged with nice sterofome(sp?) pieces in your backpack. LOL

Mar 9, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #19 of 22
ive seen that backpack... but it was $149.99 USD which, IMO, is too much for an ipod accessory. it wasnt much of a backpack either, very small, too small to be useful by my standards

Mar 10, 2005 at 11:45 PM Post #22 of 22
Worked on a ski field down in New Zealand last year, we had several mobile phones handed in each day and an iPod or digital camera handed in every other day. Surprisingly nearly all of them made it back to their original owner, but makes you wonder just how many got pocketed. And all sorts of things started turning up when the snow started to thaw!
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back