[SOLVED] How does one acquire a Norse Audio cable for a pair of LCD-2's?
Mar 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

kskwerl

Headphoneus Supremus
Please excuse my..I guess.. noobness about this. I've been looking all over forums, watching youtube videos etc. People say to just go to norseaudio.com but looks like the site is under construction. I sent an email to the gmail address on their web page but haven't gotten a response. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #2 of 12
Sent you a PM with the details.

Mar 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #7 of 12
In my experience in purchasing Norse cables, I have always had a satisfactory response from Trevor, although it may, at times, take awhile due to his workload. Because I had waited a couple more days for my cable to be made, Trevor upgraded my order to Express International shipping and took the hit on that. He was also very apologetic even though I did not find it an issue to wait a few more days nor did I send him an email to follow up on my order. He did all this on his own accord and I was pleasantly surprised with the service he provided.

I would not give up in ordering the Norse cables as it is a great sounding cable and a fantastic value at that. One should appreciate the fact that these cables are all hand-made to the highest workmanship and quality and the end product speaks for itself. Give Trevor a few more days to respond. For a small business, he is doing his best to satisfy demand as well as keep customers happy.

Mar 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #8 of 12
I can second this, so far Trevor has been nothing but pleasant and very responsive to me! I wouldn't give up if I was you.

Quote:
In my experience in purchasing Norse cables, I have always had a satisfactory response from Trevor, although it may, at times, take awhile due to his workload. Because I had waited a couple more days for my cable to be made, Trevor upgraded my order to Express International shipping and took the hit on that. He was also very apologetic even though I did not find it an issue to wait a few more days nor did I send him an email to follow up on my order. He did all this on his own accord and I was pleasantly surprised with the service he provided.

I would not give up in ordering the Norse cables as it is a great sounding cable and a fantastic value at that. One should appreciate the fact that these cables are all hand-made to the highest workmanship and quality and the end product speaks for itself. Give Trevor a few more days to respond. For a small business, he is doing his best to satisfy demand as well as keep customers happy.

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #9 of 12
It seems to be a common problem that inquiries go into the void when emailing Trevor. I emailed him over a week ago and have gotten no response. I am not going to nag someone in order to get a response. I'm sure he makes a great product and if he wants to get serious about his business, I would totally love to purchase a cable from him. Serious meaning actually putting up his website and having a clear and responsive purchasing and communication channel.

It only takes a minute or two to respond to an email. Nobody is to busy to reply to an email and a person definitely shouldn't be if a lot of their business comes in via email. I go through sometimes hundreds of emails a day and that's not even a main function of my job. It's part of doing business today.

Also, due to his lack of response I've gone ahead and ordered from another very reputable dealer and probably paid more than what he charges and would have been happy to have given him. It's to bad. Again I may revisit picking up some cables if/when he gets his business presence more solidified.

My advice to anyone looking to pick up some Norse Audio cables would to be to look elsewhere for the time being there are other options that are just as good. Maybe not as cheap, but not much more expensive.

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #10 of 12
I just sent Trevor an email about this, as he seems to respond to me in a very timely manner. Like I said, it's been nothing be pleasant dealing with him. I let him know he may want to address head-fi.org on the matter. But that's his call. 
redface.gif

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #11 of 12
Wanted to apologize to everyone recently.

We had some serious issues with our email filters, as such there could be emails from weeks back that did not get a response.

The issue is now fixed and we are currently going through our spam and filtered email to address the missed emails.  If you still do not receive a response please just send us another email and there will be a response in the normal quick time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back