Solid State Amp for Audez'e LCD-3 for heavy music
Mar 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #16 of 26
Mar 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #18 of 26
I really hope for summer. I mean THIS summer
o2smile.gif

Mar 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #20 of 26
Yes, DP1 is a great DAC and I currently have no plans to try others.

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #21 of 26
Congrats.  Indeed the DP1 is a great DAC.  It is pity that April Music will not release the DAC section of the DP-1 and lower the price by a grand.  I have the DP-1 myself and really enjoy the DAC section of the unit.  The headphone out is very good but not great.  Something like the GS-X MKII will really blow the equipped headphone module out of the water.  You will be in for a really great sound.  Congrats!

Apr 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #22 of 26
Congrats.  Indeed the DP1 is a great DAC.  It is pity that April Music will not release the DAC section of the DP-1 and lower the price by a grand.  I have the DP-1 myself and really enjoy the DAC section of the unit.  The headphone out is very good but not great.  Something like the GS-X MKII will really blow the equipped headphone module out of the water.  You will be in for a really great sound.  Congrats!

Agreed... Such a shame they won't release a pure DAC only version.... I love Stello gear but they still haven't released a successor to the great DA100.. Still waiting on that

Jul 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #24 of 26
Quote:
Hi WiCKed666

Is GS-X MK II at your rig now?

Does it get along with Eximus DP1?

I also love my DP1 and would like to know your impression.

Thanks

Hi!
Still waiting for my GS-X mk2.

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #25 of 26
Quote:
Quote:
Hi WiCKed666

Is GS-X MK II at your rig now?

Does it get along with Eximus DP1?

I also love my DP1 and would like to know your impression.

Thanks

Hi!
Still waiting for my GS-X mk2.

Any idea from the company of when it will be sent out? The wait is trying my patience, but for a different reason than you'd think...

Jul 14, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #26 of 26
I have no idea but I really hope it will be ready in a month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back