SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 28, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #226 of 265
mine shipped on Friday. :)

got a pair last year for $50 from Amazon.  lol

Nov 28, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #227 of 265
dp

Nov 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #231 of 265
Just got an email that it shipped. Are they shipping things on Sunday now?

Nov 28, 2010 at 9:23 PM Post #233 of 265
well, amazon says they will ship after dec 25...is that accurate?

Nov 28, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #234 of 265
^^ I also had a message saying "the item will arrive after December 25th", but just checked my account and its already shipped with delivery estimated for tomorrow. 

Nov 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #235 of 265

Quote:
^^ I also had a message saying "the item will arrive after December 25th", but just checked my account and its already shipped with delivery estimated for tomorrow. 

so when exactly did you order yours?

Nov 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #236 of 265
I guess just before it went out of stock...

Nov 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #237 of 265
were is the ue rebate for purchases?

Nov 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #238 of 265

Quote:
Damn Capitalism!  Opportunity and profit is evil!  We should all eat government cheese, and thrive like the Soviets!

Being dishonest and taking advantage of the community purely for selfish gain is very uncool.  Nothing to do with what you're on about. 

Quote:
Quote:
It sounds like a policy to keep the spam out, and I'm all for that

no, it's not meant to keep spam from getting out of hand, I think it's so people won't buy 5-6 pairs in an attempt to sell them at a higher price and since stock is limited, it's also preventing many from getting one for the bargain price

As the Terms of Service (in the wiki) states, Head-fi is not anti-trade (there wouldn't be any sponsors if it were) but requires some means of distinguishing people who are "Members of the Trade" and those who are not, so as to keep things fair for everyone and ensure that, not just when someone is selling something, but even when they are posting comments on the forums, it's absolutely clear whether or not they are a business with financial interest in the matter or not.  People whom explicitly to profit from a sale or have business interests in audio-related gear aren't permitted to post about those things (sponsors excepted).  That's the hard line.

Nov 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #239 of 265

Quote:
Quote:
Damn Capitalism!  Opportunity and profit is evil!  We should all eat government cheese, and thrive like the Soviets!

Being dishonest and taking advantage of the community purely for selfish gain is very uncool.  Nothing to do with what you're on about. 

Quote:
Quote:
It sounds like a policy to keep the spam out, and I'm all for that

no, it's not meant to keep spam from getting out of hand, I think it's so people won't buy 5-6 pairs in an attempt to sell them at a higher price and since stock is limited, it's also preventing many from getting one for the bargain price

As the Terms of Service (in the wiki) states, Head-fi is not anti-trade (there wouldn't be any sponsors if it were) but requires some means of distinguishing people who are "Members of the Trade" and those who are not, so as to keep things fair for everyone and ensure that, not just when someone is selling something, but even when they are posting comments on the forums, it's absolutely clear whether or not they are a business with financial interest in the matter or not.  People whom explicitly to profit from a sale or have business interests in audio-related gear aren't permitted to post about those things (sponsors excepted).  That's the hard line.

Thanks for the clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back