SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #63 of 265
ordered one - I think just before temporarily out of stock!
don't know how to confirm if it was before out of stock or not...

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #66 of 265

Quote:
Quote:
I was able to place an order while it was still available for $95. Now it's out of stock and my order status says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."

Does that mean I got in for $95? Sorry if it's a stupid question. First time to order from Amazon, oddly enough.

Sounds like you're A-OK man.

Thanks. Got slightly nervous because they went out of stock only a few minutes after I placed the order. 5-8 days and they're here. Can't wait!

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #70 of 265

Quote:
Good business sense. But you would probably see quite a few people doing this so there will be competition which will naturally push down prices.

I mean do you think these are good headphones to just go ahead and keep then? I see they got some negatives for bad build quality? I have some 20$ skull candy IEMs. are these much different? What do you all think?

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #73 of 265
if those are your only iem's , i don't think you have understood what you just bought....

maybe you should leave them for someone who

a)really needs them but can't afford them and
b)doesn't act on greed like you do

hope you miss out on these , and someone who really wants them , get them instead.

Quote:
I mean do you think these are good headphones to just go ahead and keep then? I see they got some negatives for bad build quality? I have some 20$ skull candy IEMs. are these much different? What do you all think?

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #74 of 265

Quote:
Quote:
Good business sense. But you would probably see quite a few people doing this so there will be competition which will naturally push down prices.

I have the TF10 and they are awesome to me. Build quality is excellent but the cable is a bit average. However, the cable is easily replaceable and there are many cheap and durable cable alternatives. Trust me, you don't want to miss a deal like this - in Australia the rrp for these were $750 because the rest of the world likes to rip us off. These days the cheapest in Australia is around $360AUD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back