SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 4:11 AM Post #17 of 265

Quote:
I got in on this too, got two pair, UE announced a special on their facebook page, I was kind of hoping it was the $99 sale.  Surprised they are not not sold out, probably will be by the time I get up today though..

i think some ppl over-estimate how big the headphone community is.   i recently started taking public transportation in LA and been workin in a metropolis since March and have only seen 1 worthy headphone... an IE8.  other than that its all apple stock buds or other cheap stuff.  most ppl in audio are into speakers, if youre taking numbers.  so its not surprising that this isnt sold out yet.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #19 of 265

Quote:
i think some ppl over-estimate how big the headphone community is.   i recently started taking public transportation in LA and been workin in a metropolis since March and have only seen 1 worthy headphone... an IE8.  other than that its all apple stock buds or other cheap stuff.  most ppl in audio are into speakers, if youre taking numbers.  so its not surprising that this isnt sold out yet.

Hopefully less flipping will happen this time round and more people to enjoy the earphones.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #20 of 265
Wow talk about being at the right place at the right time. Pulled the trigger even though I was waiting out for a pair of AT-CK10s...definitely a shoot now ask questions later situation

you guys think I should sell off the Trip Fi and go for the 10s? or would I be happy (current iem is RE0 but that since has died), i also have an iBasso PB1 amp 

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:15 AM Post #21 of 265
I couldn't pass this up, now what to do with my turbines... ideas?

they're opened and used so my refund would just be cut by a percentage, so there's no purpose in doing so...

would it be bad to gift slightly used buds? XD

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #22 of 265

Quote:

It's true. I commute on BART (SF Bay Area) and most people have the white cords, though I think I did see some Westone 2s last week. There are a surprising (to me) number of full sized headphones on riders.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #23 of 265
Also got in on this deal. If your thinking about purchasing these buy them now before they sell out.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:23 AM Post #25 of 265

Quote:
I couldn't pass this up, now what to do with my turbines... ideas?

they're opened and used so my refund would just be cut by a percentage, so there's no purpose in doing so...

would it be bad to gift slightly used buds? XD

Sell them here and try to break even, gift em, w/e you want to do. I doubt theyd know the difference unless the Turbines are really beat up :p

On topic - I just bought new monitor for my comp yesterday and now im contemplating returning it just to buy these, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back