SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Sep 12, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #76 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aaron, if you get extensions in the front as well as the back, there will be a better opportunity to add color without making it too much. I suggest a strand or two to match your manicure. It will be a hit at the meet. I promise.

Thanks for the advice, Boomey. What color goes best with French tips
confused.gif
?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL... oh man. He'll come. He may say no now, but he'll come... it's like a moth to a flame.

I think that Stephen can pick up and drag Steve down south with just his pinkie finger. Thrice, just don't sneeze, contents may turn into dust during shipping
biggrin.gif

...and Mike, I was always brought up to believe that the only kinds of bars I should frequent, are the ones that allow you to "Liquor" in the front and "Poker" in the rear (for slower people, please read multiple times to understand the full intention of the pun
evil_smiley.gif
). No wonder they were called a "Speakeasy". This is brand new material, and no, I don't want to keep my day job.
rs1smile.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #77 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that Stephen can pick up and drag Steve down south with just his pinkie finger. Thrice, just don't sneeze, contents may turn into dust during shipping
biggrin.gif

I can't do that anymore man... moved to North Carolina ..Chapel Hill. Stevieo has to get down there on his own.

Sep 12, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #78 of 678
Quote:

Thanks for the advice, Boomey. What color goes best with French tips
confused.gif
?

You may think you like the illusion of sophistication French tips provide, but damnit, you're coming to S. Florida with those nails! I say go long and acrylic with a multicolored airbrushed design! Here's a beach theme suggestion to get you started:

Picture3-2.png

Sep 12, 2007 at 4:56 AM Post #79 of 678
I'd like to see how you would adjust the volume pot on a Hornet or a Portaphile with those nails
blink.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #80 of 678
Quote:

I can't do that anymore man... moved to North Carolina ..Chapel Hill. Stevieo has to get down there on his own.

Sorry, forgot you moved. We will have to use the famous Vulcan Mind Meld to "think" Stevieo to Florida. Secure the deodorant sticks.

Sep 12, 2007 at 5:43 AM Post #81 of 678
Quote:

I'd like to see how you would adjust the volume pot on a Hornet or a Portaphile with those nails
blink.gif

Silly boy. Other people do that for you.

Sep 12, 2007 at 1:45 PM Post #82 of 678
Quote:

Sorry, forgot you moved. We will have to use the famous Vulcan Mind Meld to "think" Stevieo to Florida. Secure the deodorant sticks.

i used deodorant one time in my entire life & i will never hear the end of it.

my october schedule does not look too good for me right now.

i will be missing the action this time around.

have a great time in spite of yourselves. my spirits shall be there in your bottles.

Sep 12, 2007 at 1:56 PM Post #83 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have a great time in spite of yourselves. my spirits shall be there in your bottles.

You only used deoderant once in your life...I always wondered what that odor was at the MD meets?!

Come on man, you'll be missed, so just come and not be missed.

Don't go putting your "spirits" in my drink man...that ain't right.
<-----huh, so this is what it feels like to be a Headphoneus Supremous.....I thought I'd feel taller.

Sep 12, 2007 at 2:11 PM Post #84 of 678
As much as I'd like to attend I looked into airfare and the available flight times on Southwest are wretched for the reasonably priced options and way too much $300+ for the preferred times.
frown.gif
Foiled again!

Sep 12, 2007 at 2:27 PM Post #85 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As much as I'd like to attend I looked into airfare and the available flight times on Southwest are wretched for the reasonably priced options and way too much $300+ for the preferred times.
frown.gif
Foiled again!

Understood. We will see you in May '08!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

confused.gif
blink.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #86 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Understood. We will see you in May '08!

Something about trying to leave a FLA meet at 5AM on Sunday stuck me as an incredibly unwise thing to do.
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #87 of 678
Quote:

Something about trying to leave a FLA meet at 5AM on Sunday stuck me as an incredibly unwise thing to do.
biggrin.gif

Yes that would have been a bad thing...or you could have just been up the whole time anyway so it could've worked out as well.....course I don't think they let people holding 3/4 empty tequila bottles through the security checkpoint.

Sep 12, 2007 at 5:37 PM Post #88 of 678
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Don't let that stop you. I have to be at work at 7AM on Sunday for a 16-hr shift at the drug and booze rehab. I can either drive you to the airport or straight to rehab. It's win-win either way.

Sep 12, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #89 of 678
Quote:

.....course I don't think they let people holding 3/4 empty tequila bottles through the security checkpoint.

You're allowed 3 oz. in a see-through zip-lock bag
tongue.gif

Quote:

.Don't go putting your "spirits" in my drink man...that ain't right.

As long as it's not in the apple juice
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Silly boy. Other people do that for you.

Ohhhh....all of these years wasted!
Are these such people called "amp caddies"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back