SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Sep 22, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #151 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... The west coast seems to do strange things to people out there. ...

Yeah, next we'll be seeing a tagline something like, "See you on the jp11801 side of the moon."
basshead.gif

It's sad to watch it happen before our very eyes - sort of like a slow motion train wreck. Maybe we can slap some sense into him at the meet.

Sep 22, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #152 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who let AdamCalifornia in here?
blink.gif
blink.gif

The west coast seems to do strange things to people out there. "Break on Through to the Other Side",

Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, next we'll be seeing a tagline something like, "See you on the jp11801 side of the moon."
basshead.gif

It's sad to watch it happen before our very eyes - sort of like a slow motion train wreck. Maybe we can slap some sense into him at the meet.

I am sorry to say but I think we've lost him to New Mike. He is easily influenced and the dark side of the force is strong in that one.

Sep 22, 2007 at 5:53 PM Post #153 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
basshead.gif

Gene there is nothing slow about my train wreck

Sep 22, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #154 of 678
Pretty soon, Johnnie #'s is going to become Johnnie Schwarzenegger with flowers in his hair...no, wait
evil_smiley.gif

John...your Avatar is MIA.

Sep 24, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #155 of 678
I guess I should come in here and be sociable for a bit. Here I'll just do it the lazy way and you all can fill in the blanks.

<insert smarmy greeting here, preferably with whatever profanity you know>

<Movie quote goes here, something horribly relevant to the situation but not really all that good>

<Gear list here. You all know it, you all love it, and you all hate me for how happy I am with it.>

Oh yeah and of course I'm in for whatever weekend activities are going on. But you all knew that.

Sep 24, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #156 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess I should come in here and be sociable for a bit. Here I'll just do it the lazy way and you all can fill in the blanks.

<insert smarmy greeting here, preferably with whatever profanity you know>

<Movie quote goes here, something horribly relevant to the situation but not really all that good>

<Gear list here. You all know it, you all love it, and you all hate me for how happy I am with it.>

Oh yeah and of course I'm in for whatever weekend activities are going on. But you all knew that.

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the cool vintage tt you have. It's the stories that you tell.

Sorry, we needed a movie quote.

Sep 25, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #157 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, we needed a movie quote.

How about:

The Dude: This is a very complicated case Maude, lotta ins lotta outs. Fortunately I'm adhering to a very strict drug regiment to keep my mind... you know, limber.

Sep 25, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #158 of 678
Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "tyrion". You're tyrion. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Sep 25, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #160 of 678
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I think Stevieo would have to be most deserving of that description. I say we all pitch in for his headstone when the day comes. It's gonna have to be big though to hold all that.

Sep 25, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #164 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfueger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do we have a final word on the hotel yet? I'd like to get the reservations taken care of.

Count me in for the Samples.

For now make a reservation at the Amerisuites in Plantation. I haven't found another hotel to hold the meet at so for now the meet will be at the Embassy Suites. I will try to get a better deal at the Amerisuites.

I will keep looking and update the thread if I find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back