Soccer Accident
Apr 4, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #16 of 20
Use the balance control with you cans for awhile. You'll know which way to crank it. Hoping for the best!

Laz

Apr 4, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #17 of 20
I had it happen to me, but I smacked my had on water when I fell off a tube (beibg pulled by a boat).

In my case: I couldn't hear bass in that ear for about a year. The bass in my other ear was all distorted. Now I have a higher noise floor in that ear, and bass still sounds a very tiny bit distorted, and not as strong in it.

Apr 4, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had it happen to me, but I smacked my had on water when I fell off a tube (beibg pulled by a boat).

In my case: I couldn't hear bass in that ear for about a year. The bass in my other ear was all distorted. Now I have a higher noise floor in that ear, and bass still sounds a very tiny bit distorted, and not as strong in it.

Yeah I cannot hear lows at all in my right ear, and highs are very, very faint. I have talked to a few kids who claim "100% recovery", but they also walk around with iBuds and are happy
frown.gif

I'm not really sure I can trust them...

Apr 4, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #19 of 20
If he didn't apologize, send him a lawyer-like nastygram with the doctor's bill. I mention the apology because a mistake is a mistake, but if the guy's just mean, there's a time for turning the other cheek and a time to open the can of whoop@ss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back