SoCal Spring/Summer Meet?
Apr 21, 2005 at 10:06 PM Post #32 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel L
Bump, August 13 would be perfect. I'd be in California at the time and would love to test out new equipment.

Ah, a new member. Been lurking much?
biggrin.gif
In any case, welcome to HeadFi... sorry about your wallet.

Apr 22, 2005 at 12:04 AM Post #33 of 391
Haha. Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a while trying to pick up knowledge. I came across the site looking for E3c/canalphone reviews and I've been on it daily since.

As for my wallet.... I think I'm just going to skip the entire process of going from my Sony SL-71's to E2c-E3c-E5c-ER4 etc.. and just save up for the UE-10.... or just bet $1000 and head over to their labs.

But yeah.. I hate head-fi. -$
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #34 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel L
Haha. Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a while trying to pick up knowledge. I came across the site looking for E3c/canalphone reviews and I've been on it daily since.

As for my wallet.... I think I'm just going to skip the entire process of going from my Sony SL-71's to E2c-E3c-E5c-ER4 etc.. and just save up for the UE-10.... or just bet $1000 and head over to their labs.

But yeah.. I hate head-fi. -$
biggrin.gif

Happy eardrums, angry leather. That's our motto.

Although "angry leather" could be misconstrued by some...
eek.gif
No, we're not THAT type of headphone site.
eek.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #37 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Hi Guys. Is there any chance of holding it as late as Aug 13? I'm hitting the road with our new product line and would love to attend. you can see my thread requesting help at:
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=115555

Hopefully there won't be a heat wave during that time.

But it shouldn't be too bad since I live about two miles from the ocean.
wink.gif

I'll find out further details to see if I can host or not. But either way, definitely need peope to wrangle up some extra tables.

Tables and Parking are quite limited.

-Ed

Apr 29, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #38 of 391
count me in! i'm in glendale, california. i still live with my folks so the place is gona be off limits. i do have some awesome gear to contribute though. i will keep an eye on this thread in hope.

May 3, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #41 of 391
I'd be interested in attending for sure! When and where?

May 11, 2005 at 1:40 PM Post #43 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'll find out further details to see if I can host or not. But either way, definitely need peope to wrangle up some extra tables.

I'm bringing four tables. One of them is an empty for other amps. Well not empty, it has a Meridian 588 CD player on it and 12 chanels of distribution amplifier to hook up amps to.

Lemme know if I need to point to this thread or if you're going to start a new one. Which ever it is could whoever ends up in charge please put the date in the title. Thanks! Looking forward to LA traffic and my 29 foot trailor.

UE10s the ultimate cure for road rage!

May 13, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #44 of 391
Count me in. I could bring my M³

Let us know the details.

DigiPete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back