SoCal get-together?
May 6, 2002 at 6:40 AM Post #37 of 51
Okay, everybody PM me with the dates they can do the meeting, and I will see if I can arrange a date and a time to meet that will allow the largest group of people to be there. Hopefully it will be sometime soon (as in a couple of weeks) I'm going to shoot for two weeks from now. I hope we can get this going.

Also, i'm assuming all of you can make it to the meeting if it is held in either orange county or Los angeles.

May 8, 2002 at 4:38 AM Post #38 of 51
It's official. We'll meet at my place on Saturday the 18th. I'm not sure how long you guys want to hang out, but I'm thinking everyone can come over around 12 O'clock? And leave around 6:00 or therabouts.

I live in Tustin, which is in Orange County. Everybody who is interested in coming can e-mail me at atomicarnage@hotmail.com and I will give you directions depending on the direction you are coming from. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and talking headphones with you guys. Thanks

smily_headphones1.gif

P.S.

It is possible to move the meeting date to another time if enough people are interested, but I still have not received enough feedback to move it to another date, so PM me with the dates that you can definitly attend.

May 8, 2002 at 5:09 PM Post #39 of 51
anyone who needs a ride between san diego and tustin shoot me a pm, i'll be taking the 5 up, but i can make a detour if you're on the way.

May 11, 2002 at 4:37 AM Post #41 of 51
I wish I could come (I'm close in Irvine), but my wife is taking me to a wedding that day and I just couldn't weasal out of it.
frown.gif

I hope y'all have such a good time that it happens again soon; I have a load of amps to bring, but don't know any cans except for the hd600/580.

May 15, 2002 at 7:43 PM Post #42 of 51
just bumping this up... haven't received directions or anything. btw, should we start listing what we're bringing so we know what will be there?

May 17, 2002 at 12:45 AM Post #43 of 51
Jeez, I'm sorry guys. Things ahve been really hectic lately. I just got out of school and between finals and looking for a job I haven't had much time to check up on the forum.

Anyways, as of now I only have replys from two people. I don't know if you guys still want to get together to meet, because I don't personally have any headamps, and I know that Darkclouds can bring his cosmic, and Carlo can bring whatever, but then he may only able to stay for a little bit, which leaves me and Darkclouds. Hmmm, doesn't sound like much of a get together to me. So if anyone else is interested in coming please email me immediatly. atomicarnage@hotmail.com

May 17, 2002 at 8:07 AM Post #44 of 51
wow, bummer. okay, i can stay for most of it now, but i need to go to upscale audio at 11:00 to pick up the op amp flavor pack for the njoe tjoeb. so i may be late, but if we do it more fun. hopefully more people will show.

here's what i'll bring:
ps audio p300 w/multiwave
monster hts2500
conrad johnson sa250 (for darkcloud's k1000)
mg head dt w/tubes to roll
jmt built cmoy
njoe tjoeb 4000 w/tubes to roll
a couple of tara labs ics
tek line and empirical ac cords
clou red cable
custom homegrown audio silver mini-mini
senn hd580
grado sr225 and sr60

so... lots of cool stuff for people to play with... come on guys, it'll be fun.

if no one else is game, are you still cool with three people atomic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back