SoCal get-together?
Mar 14, 2002 at 6:26 AM Post #17 of 51
I live in Long Beach, but OC would be fine to go to. I don't have a car, since i am only 17, but I'd find a way to get there, lol.

Mar 14, 2002 at 9:58 AM Post #20 of 51
should this actually happen, when will a date be set? i'd love to go but many of us need to plan time accordingly.

thanks,
carlo.

Mar 25, 2002 at 10:32 PM Post #21 of 51
seems like the so cal get together is stalling... is everyone still up for it?

i won't be able to do it at my place, but if there's anything in my system people want to listen to i'll be glad to bring it. i also just acquired some tubes for the mg head (amprex orange label, mullard, national (chinese), and rca (gold lettering, unsure of specifics)) if other head owners wanted to experiment.

Apr 8, 2002 at 5:25 PM Post #22 of 51
I just found this old thread--please keep me on the list of SoCal folks who are interested. I'm in Orange County, so I found Tambrose's offer above very congenial,

Thanks.

Apr 8, 2002 at 5:33 PM Post #23 of 51
daycart,

apparently we're just gonna hop on the headroom tour, july 13th at the courtyard off century and sepulveda. unless of course someone takes the initiative and plans something before then.

look forward to seeing you there,
carlo.

Apr 9, 2002 at 7:05 AM Post #24 of 51
If we don't have any more than about ten people, I think we could have it at my apartment. I've got a pretty decent sized living room and dining room area. A Sunday afternoon/night will be best for me. Those of you with good power strips, etc. should bring them.

I live on the westside of L.A. a few blocks northeast of Venice and Sepulveda.

Apr 17, 2002 at 4:32 AM Post #27 of 51
wow, so we're doing this? count me in.

Apr 17, 2002 at 4:37 AM Post #28 of 51
Just found this thread. I'm in O.C.

Please keep me apprised of any get-togethers.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back