So, You Think You're Hot: Headfi - Please Read Directions!
Jan 2, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #91 of 816
So here is me, I'm not wearing my cans, but you can see some of them.

DSC01175.jpg

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #92 of 816
I've posted in the nude and in black and white. I've won this thread. Let us all deal with my awesomeness and move on.

Also Lawngnome, do you drink out of that meths bottle?

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #93 of 816
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've posted in the nude and in black and white. I've won this thread. Let us all deal with my awesomeness and move on.

Also Lawngnome, do you drink out of that meths bottle?

haha, no. I use it for cleaning things. The stuff is my all purpose life saver.

Jan 7, 2008 at 1:33 AM Post #95 of 816
l_356904d07ed15c20526fd0204be3196c.gif

ultrasone dj1 pro + me = instarave

eric b

Jan 7, 2008 at 9:01 AM Post #96 of 816
mate tell me that is not trance. if not, you are safe, but if it is, ill be all over your like oprah on a cupcake

edit: i realise that much of what i say on the forum is misconstrued as i never bother to annotate irony. in any case, in this instance, I a trance lover, am stating i will have sexual fantasies about that photograph if it is indeed it is not anything but trance the poster above me is mixing. cheerses

Jan 7, 2008 at 11:02 AM Post #97 of 816
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mate tell me that is not trance. if not, you are safe, but if it is, ill be all over your like oprah on a cupcake

edit: i realise that much of what i say on the forum is misconstrued as i never bother to annotate irony. in any case, in this instance, I a trance lover, am stating i will have sexual fantasies about that photograph if it is indeed it is not anything but trance the poster above me is mixing. cheerses

No, it specifically says "RAVE". You're fantasizing already.
eek.gif

The late-night [?] posting gets a bit strange...

Laz

Jan 8, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #99 of 816
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. i play drum n bass (as evidenced by the links in my sig)
wink.gif

eric b

Jan 8, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #101 of 816
Quote:

Originally Posted by scott_d_m /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Even though I'm not wearing headphones, you can see barely see my ipod and buds on the bed behind me.

I should point out that this is a prehead-fi photo hence the apple buds.
wink.gif

Silly east coasters.
biggrin.gif

I think Canada wins this thread though.

Jan 8, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #102 of 816
Well, I guess I'll post too....

Here's me (left), my dad (right), and one of my EE professors (center) at my graduation:
Pic1.jpg

Here's me and my mother:
Pic3.jpg

And lastly, me with my former room-mate (right) and good friend from elementary school (left):
Pic2.jpg

Unfortunately, I can find no pics of myself with my headphones.

Jan 9, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #104 of 816
i get the feeling that people are not reading directions. It just quite is not headfi without your gear pref headphones - on you head. Currently the nude of duggeh makes a stand as the most titilating of posts. But when i finish work i will rush home to lather my hot rod of a bod in butter and commence a photo op with my favourite person: my alter ego-be ready tonight will be hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back