So why can't you make it to Can Jam?
Jun 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #76 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trying to save the broken engagement with the gf.

Lame, Sorry to hear it.

The reason I didn't go... 11,700KM and uni student wages.

Jun 10, 2009 at 5:14 AM Post #77 of 82
I couldn't make it to CanJam 09 because of school.

I happened to be stuck in an underground lab over the weekend. Pretty much had to stay overnight as well to work on a team project. It was quite sad. My team was rather quite irritated as I constantly went to a computer to get the newest twitters and updates on what was going on or mentioned by other people.

Particularly, I was very anxious about seeing and trying on the Grado HF-2. I guess I didn't get to try on anything though... hd800, ps1000, ed9, l3000, stax, orpheus, rsa amps, wooaudio, etc...

I tried to stay updated, but that just doesn't match up to the experience at all. Let alone, reading about it is in no way even near trying them to experience them and get a personal critique of them.

The life of an engineer is quite depressing and tiring at times...

Jun 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM Post #79 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That big blue bit in the middle of the UK and America. Also, I'm not so sure that under 18's can go? Please prove me wrong.

I believe anyone can go, but you cannot get a room without someone at least 18. I would expect you wouldn't drive or fly by yourself there anyway at least until age 16, so it doesn't seem like an issue as long as you bring a parent/guardian along. HeadphoneAddict's son definitely came to enjoy CanJam '09.

Jun 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #81 of 82
Perhaps next year? Since it will be a somewhat close to my location..
Depends on time of the year and flight charges.

Jun 13, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #82 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
CRAP! Did I miss CanJam again?

Yeah, unfortunately, you did miss CanJam
frown.gif

we were in the same boat I guess, except that I knew about it and couldn't attend due to personal responsibilities. So i'm guessing, you just happened to forget about the actual date or were too busy with other matters to remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back