So who got a PS3 tonight?
Nov 17, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #61 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are one of the very few that I have heard anything negative from regarding GOW. Even Gamespot gave it a 9.6 and they grade pretty tough! As far as Hideo Kojima, isn't he in contract with Sony for the Metal Gear games? If so it seems obvious which console he'd favor.

I'm not up on all the tech talk but I do agree 100% with Heyyoudvd's comment. That's how it was with the Xbox and PS2 usually only resulting in a slight graphical advantage to the Xbox. I don't remember how much time between the release of those two.

Kojima said he plans on developing for the Wii.

Gamespot gets paid off, it's pretty well known
wink.gif

Nov 17, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #62 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kojima said he plans on developing for the Wii.

Gamespot gets paid off, it's pretty well known
wink.gif

I didn't know it... guess I'm a little green on that stuff but then again gaming politics are not at the top pf my news to read list
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #64 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how many "friend of electronics department managers" were beneficiaries of those rare PS3's yesterday, long before the camping public ever got an opportunity?

I admit I'm one. No lines... No problem.

Just got back from a nice relaxing trip to FedEx to ship it. I was lucky enough to get in line behind a true genius. This moron had three PS3s unboxed, and had the nerve to look puzzled when the counter agent asked him to:

1. Box his item.
2. Fill out his shipping bill.

These people should be banned from even going out in public, much less trying something as complicated as shipping a box.

I'm convinced that FedEx supplies free benzodiazepines to their employees, because she was so very nice. Me; I would have bludgeoned him with the tape gun that she was good enough to let him borrow. I badly wanted at his neck, but I went to my happy place. Where’s my happy place? The bank! I sold the PS3 for 4X retail!

I am bathing in the thought that I’m denying some poor “real gamer” his precious console. Oh the horror, he’s got to sit at home and play his antiquated PS2 while his Mommy serves him grilled cheese.

[size=medium]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=x-small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=xx-small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[/size]

Nov 18, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #65 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I admit I'm one. No lines... No problem.

Just got back from a nice relaxing trip to FedEx to ship it. I was lucky enough to get in line behind a true genius. This moron had three PS3s unboxed, and had the nerve to look puzzled when the counter agent ask him to:

1. Box his item.
2. Fill out his shipping bill.

These people should be banned from even going out in public, much less trying something as complicated as shipping a box.

I'm convinced that FedEx supplies free benzodiazepines to their employees, because she was so very nice. Me; I would have bludgeoned him with the tape gun that she was good enough to let him borrow. I badly wanted at his neck, but I went to my happy place. Where’s my happy place? The bank! I sold the PS3 for 4X retail!

I am bathing in the thought that I’m denying some poor “real gamer” his precious console. Oh the horror, he’s got to sit at home and play his antiquated PS2 while his Mommy serves him grilled cheese.

[size=medium]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=x-small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
[size=xx-small]AhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[/size]

lol

Nov 18, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #66 of 103
Quote:

Do all you ps3 ebayers have to act immature? Is it like a requisite?
confused.gif

Nov 18, 2006 at 2:50 AM Post #67 of 103
No, the fumes from the Corvette's "new car scent" does that to people.

Nov 18, 2006 at 2:52 AM Post #68 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, the fumes from the Corvette's "new car scent" does that to people.

You can buy a corvette for $200?

Nov 18, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #70 of 103
What a bunch of morons, seriously.

Nov 18, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #71 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can buy a corvette for $200?

yeah... but some dude died in it

Nov 18, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #73 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah... but some dude died in it