So, Where Do You Hang out the Most on the Forum?
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by JMedeiros
Unless I am initiating a thread, I never really go to or hang out in any specific forums. Upon opening the Head-Fi Forums page...I always click on "View New Posts" and go where the posts take me.

John

Ditto here. I will sometimes visit specific forums like the headphones and amp sections, but almost 75% of the time I just go to the new posts and stay there.

Apr 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
You know, I tried viewing "new posts", but sometimes when I come here, not al the new posts come up when I use that function.

I've noticed that happening also. What I do is logon, read the new posts, logoff, and then click on 'View Today's Active Threads' to see what I've missed.

Jan 16, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #20 of 24
I check the Gear FS forum most frequently, but usually post the most in the portable forum. That might change soon, because I'm probably going to get out of portables and try to get a good standalone source. I don't use my "portables" portably anyways.

That said, most of the discussion that goes on in the main forums gets repetitive after a while. I usually try to be helpful and answer newb questions and such, but it certainly gets old after a while. The music and member's forums aren't as bad when it comes to that. My least visited forums are cables and DIY, though with my job I'll be going to the DIY more often.

biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #21 of 24
Mostly Cables, Music, and General. Haven't looked at F/S for quite a while now, and the others quite intermittedly.

Mar 2, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #22 of 24
I usually go Member's Lounge or Headphones first. If I've posted a post I want to know if someone replied to, I'll go to that forum first.

Mar 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #23 of 24
View New Posts too

But I tend to view Lounge and Inane threads, because I hardly listen to music these days anywhere except in a karaoke
redface.gif
eek.gif
basshead.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 5, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #24 of 24
Well, since I have all the gear I need for awhile, I find myself spending more time in the lounge and music sections. I have received a lot of great info in both areas, however, I will stay away from the new CI forum as I did not like sifting through all the ******** before (thank God Jude made a change).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back