1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

So when is the HF3 Grado coming out?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jamato8, Dec 27, 2011.
  1. jamato8 Contributor
    Or will it. I know there were some gripes on the last one but maybe enough water has gone under the bridge that Grado would do this, or not. 

2. Allforheather

Quote:

I think they should do it, Head-fi will buy out their "limited" stock in a sec....

3. alphaphoenix
    If it does, I speculate it'll be the PS500 re-etched to H13, I mean HF3.

4. eugenius
    There's no room left for a small pad HF3, Grado will not make it clearly better than the RS1, they'll just shoot themselves in the foot. So, maybe they'll sell us a better GS1000 for 900$. :)

5. jamato8 Contributor
    No room? There always has to be innovation, or hopefully, someone is thinking of something. 

6. AzraelDarkangel

Quote:

Carbon fiber!

7. pure5152
    About 7.5 years later, it’s out! Debuted at can jam SoCal, Red pine with a new flexible braided cable, $350 ($100 to charity). Heard it in person and it sounds great, like a super rs2e, with better extension and soundstage. It was one of my favorite things at can jam, bar none. Bought one myself.

A but link was provided at can jam, but the public link hasn’t been released yet (afaik). Talked to John Grado, and he said it’ll be available to head-fiers after the show too? They said they’ll start making them right after can jam, and ship them by sometime in mid July.

What a time to be alive huh? :)

8. Pooh in japan
    Im in japen. Can I get this?

9. Amish
    Red oak actually.

10. RichGrado
    Yes, you can get it in Japan

Rwit likes this.
  11. Frank I
    I love the sound. Been listening nn-stop since yesterday Rich. This an amazing headphone and for charity you cannot miss with this $350 wonder for Headfi.org members. Grado and Headfi come through once again and for a worthy casue but these but above their price point. Spectacular!

12. Beagle
    Um, can anyone answer the OP's original question?

13. Amish

pure5152 likes this.
  14. pure5152