So when is the HF3 Grado coming out?
Dec 27, 2011 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

jamato8

Headphoneus Supremus
Or will it. I know there were some gripes on the last one but maybe enough water has gone under the bridge that Grado would do this, or not. 

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #4 of 14
There's no room left for a small pad HF3, Grado will not make it clearly better than the RS1, they'll just shoot themselves in the foot. So, maybe they'll sell us a better GS1000 for 900$. :)

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #5 of 14
No room? There always has to be innovation, or hopefully, someone is thinking of something. 

Jun 24, 2019 at 3:18 AM Post #7 of 14
About 7.5 years later, it’s out! Debuted at can jam SoCal, Red pine with a new flexible braided cable, $350 ($100 to charity). Heard it in person and it sounds great, like a super rs2e, with better extension and soundstage. It was one of my favorite things at can jam, bar none. Bought one myself.

A but link was provided at can jam, but the public link hasn’t been released yet (afaik). Talked to John Grado, and he said it’ll be available to head-fiers after the show too? They said they’ll start making them right after can jam, and ship them by sometime in mid July.

What a time to be alive huh? :)

Jul 17, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #11 of 14
I love the sound. Been listening nn-stop since yesterday Rich. This an amazing headphone and for charity you cannot miss with this $350 wonder for Headfi.org members. Grado and Headfi come through once again and for a worthy casue but these but above their price point. Spectacular!

Jul 17, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #12 of 14
Um, can anyone answer the OP's original question?

Jul 18, 2019 at 12:12 AM Post #13 of 14
Or will it. I know there were some gripes on the last one but maybe enough water has gone under the bridge that Grado would do this, or not.

Um, can anyone answer the OP's original question?

About 7.5 years later, it’s out! Debuted at can jam SoCal, Red pine with a new flexible braided cable, $350 ($100 to charity). Heard it in person and it sounds great, like a super rs2e, with better extension and soundstage. It was one of my favorite things at can jam, bar none. Bought one myself.

A but link was provided at can jam, but the public link hasn’t been released yet (afaik). Talked to John Grado, and he said it’ll be available to head-fiers after the show too? They said they’ll start making them right after can jam, and ship them by sometime in mid July.

What a time to be alive huh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back