So what are you spending on Valentines Day.
Feb 8, 2008 at 4:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

BIG POPPA

Headphoneus Supremus
I just spent 100 on flowers and have dinner reservations to worry about. That is a hundred and a half or so. Just got married so there you are. What are you guys doing?

Feb 8, 2008 at 4:49 AM Post #3 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just spent 100 on flowers and have dinner reservations to worry about. That is a hundred and a half or so. Just got married so there you are. What are you guys doing?

Very classy sounding, and congrats again to you and the Mrs. My fiancee and I are going to an orchestra concert (the RPO) on the 10th, and then I am making us a nice dinner and then perhaps going to a movie. A fun day and time weel spent with the Ms. (soon to be Mrs.).
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #4 of 53
$2 for a box of kleenex, to wipe away my woman-less tears.
frown.gif

Feb 8, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #5 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$2 for a box of kleenex, to wipe away my woman-less tears.
frown.gif

X2 cept I think i have some kleenex at home.

Feb 8, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #7 of 53
Valentine is a waste of money pushed by retailers and the food industry. Just love your woman/man right, and save on unnecessary spending... (spend it on something worthy like phones and amps).

Feb 8, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #9 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by greydragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Valentine is a waste of money pushed by retailers and the food industry. Just love your woman/man right, and save on unnecessary spending....

x2

Feb 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM Post #11 of 53
I'm going to spend my time stocking my ass off to replace the food items that the mortals who pass through my store buy on that day.

Feb 8, 2008 at 9:46 AM Post #12 of 53
Big Poppa Casanova! You go, Gil.

I haven't decided what to do yet. I may take the day off to either hang out with my wife, or let her get some girl time with her friends (I hang out with the kids without my wife). Or something else. Dunno yet.

Feb 8, 2008 at 9:48 AM Post #13 of 53
Depends how much this costs. I'm not gonna pay for her though, we always split the cost accept on birthdays. As for presents, i hadn't really thought about it, the hate the whole idea of buying stuff for no need and that includes Christmas and especially Valentines. Its a waste of money if you ask me, and it's all about making guys feel guilty and girls feel unappreciated when their man doesn't care about some arbitrary day, that has no real significance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back