1. Jahn 9AM-10AM
2. Jahn 10AM-11AM
3. Jahn 11AM-12PM
4. Jahn 12PM-1PM
5. Jahn 1PM-2PM
6. Jahn 2PM-3PM
7. Jahn 3PM-4PM

Rest of the team was not in office yet.

I particularly like the 3-4PM Jahn. As the picture suggested, he's a bit shy and quiet, but only posts useful stuffs.

so what about the guy in between Jahnesh and Jahnsingh that we can barely see but has the white shirt on.
confused.gif
is he not one of the Jahns?

and there's some ghost-of-Jahn slightly showing right behind Jahnesh.
eek.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #32 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Jahn is unbeatable!

Say hello to my new apprentice
tongue.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #33 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
so what about the guy in between Jahnesh and Jahnsingh that we can barely see but has the white shirt on.
confused.gif
is he not one of the Jahns?

and there's some ghost-of-Jahn slightly showing right behind Jahnesh.
eek.gif

About the ghostly one: That's Jahn 8AM shift worker. He went off quickly to reply some posts. Very hardworker that one. Jahn should be glad he's outsourcing his posting team to India.
Anyway, I noticed that, but I think he's too shadowy to be included in the picture.

The one with white shirt but covered:
That's just some damn lost midget who took the opportunity to have his picture taken just for the heck of it. Not a member of JPT (Jahn's Posting Team)

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #34 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Rumour also has it that "Jahn" is not the one person. Some say he contracts his posts out to a call centre in India and he has a team of 37 people posting at any one time, they work on a shift system so these guys are doing "Jahn posts" 24/7/365.

I knew it all along!
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:35 PM Post #35 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
About the ghostly one: That's Jahn 8AM shift worker. He went off quickly to reply some posts. Very hardworker that one. Jahn should be glad he's outsourcing his posting team to India.
Anyway, I noticed that, but I think he's too shadowy to be included in the picture.

The one with white shirt but covered:
That's just some damn lost midget who took the opportunity to have his picture taken just for the heck of it. Not a member of JPT (Jahn's Posting Team)

Actually that's Alex.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #37 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Rumour also has it that "Jahn" is not the one person. Some say he contracts his posts out to a call centre in India and he has a team of 37 people posting at any one time, they work on a shift system so these guys are doing "Jahn posts" 24/7/365. You'd really have to do the same (contract out your posting) or be a touch typist with 24/7 access (and lots of coffee) to get even close to the Jahn team's post count. Word has it that he may be installing voice recognition in the Indian call centres so expect his post count to "increase" once he has the new technology in place!

37!
basshead.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 4:47 PM Post #39 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by DieInAFire
damn, Jahn has more posts in my own thread.

You would need realisticly a 100+ PPD count to beat Jahn at his own game in any reasonable amount of time.

Apr 11, 2006 at 4:51 PM Post #40 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by DieInAFire
damn, Jahn has more posts in my own thread.

Now you see the raw power that you are dealing with.

Apr 11, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #42 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
37!
basshead.gif

17 of them part time, the other 20 full time. He will go to any lengths to be crowned "post count whore 2006"
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back