So, I tried a pair of the newest style of stock iBuds the other day
May 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #16 of 18
It'd be interesting to get some sort of confirmation on this...maybe the iBuds will be considered less bad now.  But they're still overpriced for the amount they cost at retail...but at least they're "free" (I know, nothing's free) with the iPod/iPhone.

May 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM Post #17 of 18
The older version ibud that came with the 3rd and 5.5th gen iPod that I have were downright awful, both in build and sound.
The ones that came with the latest iPod Classic (the one rumored to be OEM'd by Foster?) are much, much better at least in the sound department.

Is this the 2nd gen ibud that you are talking about here or has a 3rd gen came out already?

May 26, 2011 at 8:26 AM Post #18 of 18

Quote:
The older version ibud that came with the 3rd and 5.5th gen iPod that I have were downright awful, both in build and sound.
The ones that came with the latest iPod Classic (the one rumored to be OEM'd by Foster?) are much, much better at least in the sound department.

Is this the 2nd gen ibud that you are talking about here or has a 3rd gen came out already?

If the 1st gen were the weird looking ones with the stick thingy up the back, and the 2nd gen were the first redesign, then yes, these are third gen...they redesigned the connector.  It's made of plastic instead of rubber now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back