So I ordered a RudiStor RPX-100
Nov 25, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I have received it and it is glorious.

154527.jpg

Yesterday I was able to try it with a set of balanced L3000 and I'm sold, I definately need to have mine balanced. This fully balanced setup is just about everything I was hoping it was going to be. Thighter and more impactfull bass and much more control over the whole spectrum. I know that no one headphone can be the best for everything but in this setup the L3000 is so close that I'm not going to bother with anything else. My 3 rigs are now as I want them (once the L3000 are balanced) and will not change for a forseeable future. My EarMax AE is now officially for sale together with the Tara Labs Air Reference 1 interconnect.

Glad you have the unit! BTW, you need a new camera, the holes drilled on the amp face plate look out of round.
confused.gif

Nov 25, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad you have the unit! BTW, you need a new camera, the holes drilled on the amp face plate look out of round.
confused.gif

I hadn't noticed that. The camera is fine, I think it is flash reflections in all the shiny material behind the black front.

Feb 12, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #18 of 18
So my rpx-100 is in the mail as of yesterday. I should see it by Thursday... I hope, I hope....

I will be running it with my Marantz SA-7s1 player, and pushing the L3000's (SE).

nc8000? did you get your L3000's balanced at this point? Results?

I probably will be spending a little time with the L3000's and Rudistor before shipping my precious L3000's for new cable. I will probably pick up a balanced cable for my HD650's in the mean time.

Also any long term impressions of the Rudistor would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back