So I listened to Sennheiser Hd428 and Beats Studio HD today......
Jan 23, 2012 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Rezound Sound

100+ Head-Fier
And the Sennheiser's sounded WAY BETTER. I could tell that the beats were muddy, and unclear, and they sounded really bad. I am not an audiophile at all. But the difference was huge between these headphones. Wow. I never listened to beats or sennheiser's before today. The Sennheiser's sounded pretty good!

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #2 of 3
If you thought the 428s were good, just wait until you try some truly good headphones. I've heard the Solo HD and the 428s, and both sound pretty bad, although I agree the 428s are better. This is coming from someone who HATES over accentuated bass though, so I can certainly see some preferring the Solo HDs. 

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
If you thought the 428s were good, just wait until you try some truly good headphones. I've heard the Solo HD and the 428s, and both sound pretty bad, although I agree the 428s are better. This is coming from someone who HATES over accentuated bass though, so I can certainly see some preferring the Solo HDs. 

I only heard them at Best Buy. I would love to give the HD800's a try. Or some nice Denon's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back