So I just lost my SoundMagic PL50s... looking for something new
Nov 12, 2011 at 9:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

myblueheavenxx

Previously known as rkrajnov
They were a good pair of headphones, but I figured maybe its time to give something else a try. I don't know too much about audio, but I do enjoy good quality sound. Main things I'm looking for are price of somewhere in between $50-$100 and sound quality. I do listen to some bassy music, but I save that more for my car where I have a nice subwoofer to really enjoy it on. When I'm in the gym I listen to mainly rock/punk/metal. What do you guys think is the best given these specifications? It's hard to say really what else I want given that I haven't tried too many different IEMs before and I am not as big of an audio head as some people here, but if you need more info just ask and I'll be happy to try and guide you in the right direction of what I'm looking for.

Nov 13, 2011 at 5:11 AM Post #2 of 7
Aurvana 3, FXC51, HSA Crystal, EX510 and SHE9850 are highly recommended.

Nov 13, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #3 of 7
ECCI PR401 are good for pop and rock, Fischer Audio Consonance might have more bass and if you're looking for something warmer, more laid back, with less highs, Xcape Impressed Edition are pretty good. Check also the SoundMagic new generation E30.

Nov 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #5 of 7
RE0/RE Zero for rock and metal and your price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back