so...i got a death threat today...
Apr 2, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #92 of 134
Quote:

Pride doesn't feel so good when you're dead.

Quote:

Really? I'd heard it makes good coffin padding.

still here guys something that seemingly has gone over your head
rolleyes.gif

....and still not a "target' or one that allows others to take that some here seem to be by their comments.My advice ? Stay in the light and NEVER go out alone without a guy like me to protect you !
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 7:57 PM Post #93 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
oh my !..... friends have you gone through the blog and saw his face ..
come on , this guy is not offensive at all concretely speaking ..

Good logic. He looks harmless, he *must* be harmless.

Guy who stalked my ex looked like the purest sort of geek. Didn't stop him from trying to kill himself twice and fantasizing about killing me. But sure, harmless.

rolleyes.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 7:59 PM Post #94 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
still here guys something that seemingly has gone over your head
rolleyes.gif

....and still not a "target' or one that allows others to take that some here seem to be by their comments.My advice ? Stay in the light and NEVER go out alone without a guy like me to protect you !
tongue.gif

You seem to be implying, though, that not fighting back implies that you're going to give in to what the person wants. The one time a guy tried to carjack me, I threw my keys fifty feet over his head, and as he rushed to get them, I pulled my second pair out and drove off. And look! I didn't get stabbed.

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:15 PM Post #96 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
easy bro,just messin' with you on a sunny sunday afternoon
wink.gif

Don't worry, last post was rather tongue in cheek.

I just don't want our boy to expect to show who's who and think everything is going to be good. Didn't work that way, in my experience.

But hey, maybe you could go by and show the fat rapper all your battle scars.
biggrin.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #97 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
Good logic. He looks harmless, he *must* be harmless.

Guy who stalked my ex looked like the purest sort of geek. Didn't stop him from trying to kill himself twice and fantasizing about killing me. But sure, harmless.

rolleyes.gif

have you gone to check who he is ?

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #98 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
have you gone to check who he is ?

The point is, it doesn't matter.

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #99 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
The point is, it doesn't matter.

Exactly, with what people have access to and can do these days, it really doesn't matter if he is some guy who is ripped or some skinny twiggy looking fellow.

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #101 of 134
Quote:

But hey, maybe you could go by and show the fat rapper all your battle scars

Mostly hidden from casual view man
wink.gif

I could take pics maybe of the knife wound on my back and the one across my rib cage but being thirty years old not as dramatic as once was and the finger bending thinky just makes me look like I am intentionally waving my "pinkie" finger when I drink from a cup (
icon10.gif
) with the rest mostly lost in my pretty freckles
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:26 PM Post #103 of 134
I dont't know what world do you live in .. I mean , I've had something threatening me , more then once.. the first thing I learned was knowing what was the threat about and taking the right distances - to respond in right manners .
If you want to build up a skyscraper on cherries , well you're free indid , and it's not completely-absolutely illogical ; I wouldn't say it's intelligent though

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #104 of 134
glad to hear of all these battle scars rick
icon10.gif

I talked to him last night and he gave me the innocent i'm just playing act. I told him this isnt a discussion, take it down or else. He left and later changed the names on the blog. At this point I've really had enough of this ridiculous drama. I really don't know if its worth the hour I have to spend at the police station filing a report and such. What do you guys think? Keep pushing for the public apology to let it go?

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:30 PM Post #105 of 134
Honestly I'd still file the police report. I mean it could have been done out of spite, but from what I read of that blog, that's more than creepy enough for me to report to the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back