So I got a Clip today...
Dec 27, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #17 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by deeplove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question on the Clip.

Is FLAC easy to do like Apple Lossless or do I have to go through a process?

Can you drag and drop FLAC, if so then how easy is the Clip to use as far as drag and drop? Do you have to use software like iTunes?

Reason I ask is because I just saw the clip and the dang thing is small. Really small. So I can actually run around town with that instead of my iPod.

Well, all I did was upgrade the firmware, then Drag and dropped a few FLAC albums in. It worked.

So, yeah. No iTunes or software needed.

Dec 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM Post #18 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou679 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's like your "Black Friday" but occuring on 26 December in Canada.

regards,

Yeah basically, except our deals aren't as hot as the ones during Black Friday

Dec 27, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #21 of 34
Sigh... I missed the $39.99 Clip 4GB deal at Future Shop
frown.gif
sigh... anyone want to ship me one? LOL

Dec 28, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #25 of 34
ratdog;5203081 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$25.00 today: Sansa Clip 4GB MP3 Player (Refurbished) from Overstock.com[/QU

Thanks for the heads up...seems like a good deal. Anyone else pull the trigger on this? How are overstock refurbs?

I did get one, I had a 10% off coupon from a previous overstock email sale so the total with shipping was 25.45. All my previous Sansas purchases were also refurbs (from Woot, buy.com and newegg) and they all looked and work just like new although no fancy package and any manuals or software you need can be downloaded from the Sandisk web site. So, I have no qualms about buying another Sansa refurb.

[the coupon seems to be tied in to my email address so I can't post it for everyone]

Dec 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM Post #26 of 34
Sansa Clip blows away Ipod Shuffle in value.
It has a radio, drag n drop, sounds better to me, cheaper especially when on sale, its not an IPOD, lossless other than ipod lossless, has an EQ even tho the EQ isnt so hot but they tried....lol

Dec 30, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #28 of 34
Dec 30, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Earwax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone talk me out of getting one, I already have pink, red and black 2gb Clips. It's not like I really need another...

Well it won't be me because I've got 4 of them and probably I'll be itching for an 8GB version at any moment and then I'll have officially gone over the top with a clip overdose.

Dec 30, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #30 of 34
I purchased my first clip in may of 2007, the black 1gb version. I bought it as my workout DAP, as I did not wish to ruin my 60gb iPod when at the gym, or playing basketball. It was a great deal at the time, just as they are now, and I have yet to be let down by this lil guy. I drop it, throw it, get it wet, get it dirty, lose it, smash it, but it keeps goin!

When I recently returned to reading these forums, I was pleasantly surprised to see the head-fi community was as enamoured with these lil guys as much as I am
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back