So I bought a bag of Funyons
Jun 9, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #16 of 62
I like Funyons. I have a bag every now and then. But have never seen my beloved Funyons replaced with popcorn. Maybe write the manufacturer and request some freebies? They are usually pretty good about that kind of stuff.

Jun 9, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #18 of 62
^I'll also dress a sammich with any manner of chips. I like the top teeth to feel crunch, while the bottom teeth smoothly cut through the meat and mayonnaise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a huge chocolate person...

Do you find that people stare?

Jun 9, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #19 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a huge chocolate person

Good to know. I usually like to start eating chocolate people from the head-down, but I'll make an exception in your case.

Jun 9, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #20 of 62
Cheeto's guys(and gal), Cheeto's. I haven't had them in years, but had the occasion to eat some the other day. Amazing. Is there anything better than atomic orange cheese made without any dairy?

Jun 9, 2008 at 11:32 PM Post #21 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by britishbane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cheeto's guys(and gal), Cheeto's. I haven't had them in years, but had the occasion to eat some the other day. Amazing. Is there anything better than atomic orange cheese made without any dairy?

I haven't had cheetos in years either, but now I'm getting a craving for some...

Jun 9, 2008 at 11:35 PM Post #22 of 62
Snyders-Honey-Mustard-Onion_6AD175D7.jpg

Sexy.

Jun 10, 2008 at 1:12 AM Post #23 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pg[/IMG]

Sexy.

I can see you lighting some candles, breaking out the scented oils, then pouring the bag over your head as you writhe in ecstasy....or at least thats how I envision you enjoying your pretzels.

Jun 10, 2008 at 1:20 AM Post #24 of 62
What I do in the privacy of your home is none of your business.

Jun 10, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #27 of 62
as long as I was going to heck, I'd just skip the Funyons in the snack aisle and head right over to the canned veggies for some real artery clogging fun.

20kw2kx.jpg

Jun 10, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #28 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMedeiros /img/forum/go_quote.gif
as long as I was going to heck, I'd just skip the Funyons in the snack aisle and head right over to the canned veggies for some real artery clogging fun.

20kw2kx.jpg

Every week my cafe at work has fresh french fried onions :\

Jun 10, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #29 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every week my cafe at work has fresh french fried onions :\

That explains the dementia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back