So I bought a bag of Funyons
Jun 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 62

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
Upon opening the bag of said "Funyons" I discovered little in the way of "fun" or "onions" inside. :\

Lucky I had a backup bag of "Smartfood" but imagine my dismay when it turned out to just be regular, stupid popcorn. :\

I won't get into my thoughts on the bag of beef jerky. :\

Jun 9, 2008 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 62
Stick to the snacks you know and love. Words to live by.
icon10.gif

Jun 9, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #3 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stick to the snacks you know and love. Words to live by.
icon10.gif

I was already full of vodka by that time, so the only store within stumbling distance did not have my favorite roasted peanuts or pistachios (my usual snack).

/gets all my carbs through alcohol.

Jun 9, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 62
I went to high school in your fine state. At that time, I remember most of the other guys in such fun classes as wood/metal shop bringing a bag of Funyons, a bottle of Mountain Dew, and a can of Copenhagen to class. Evidently this was a winning combination. There also seemed to be a strong link between this and a tendency to listen to Spandex rock.

Jun 9, 2008 at 7:38 PM Post #9 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes...and I ate paint chips.

I was actually talking to red, it's pretty obvious you're messed up.

Jun 9, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #12 of 62
You could have stopped with "I bought a bag of Funyons"

The answer to that is always "I'm sorry".

Jun 9, 2008 at 8:33 PM Post #13 of 62
I eat so little traditional junk food anymore when I indulge it is a shock exactly how salty this crap really is.

I'm sticking with natural snacks like cheddar cheese, nuts, apples, etc. They taste SO much better.

Jun 9, 2008 at 8:44 PM Post #14 of 62
I start my day with a single square of Lindt Excelence Extra Dark 85% cocao Chocolate.

Antioxidants, fiber, protein, 0 transfat.

I am a huge chocolate person, but unfortunately I have standards. I buy the good stuff and eat it slowly and take small portions. Much more enjoyment that way.

I do like Yogurt or Hummas as a very nice little snack.

However, Goldfish are quite nice too!

Other than that - I have a lot of healthfood stuffs like dried figs,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back