So how much did you paid for your Phonak Audeo PFE and WHERE from?
Jan 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

EFN

Headphoneus Supremus
Please state how much you paid for them and from where. This thread is intended to make it easy for those wanting to acquire a pair.

Sidenote:
My wallet is recovering fast and should be able to pull the trigger on a pair of PFEs perhaps in a week or two, I am sure there's a lot of fence sitters waiting to do the same
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #2 of 84
Their wallet offers a set for $139 with free shipping, plus a 14 day no questions return policy. That almost sold me by itself, but the SCL4's proved a great challenge @ $50 less lol.

Jan 28, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #4 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Their wallet offers a set for $139 with free shipping, plus a 14 day no questions return policy. That almost sold me by itself, but the SCL4's proved a great challenge @ $50 less lol.

Except one Head-Fi'er who got both (the $80 Shure and the PFEs) much preferred the PFEs. So not sure savings is worth it.

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Except one Head-Fi'er who got both (the $80 Shure and the PFEs) much preferred the PFEs. So not sure savings is worth it.

Damn, wish I could have seen that discussion before I bought the Shures
frown.gif

Edit: I also just noticed that I said "wallet" in my first post...why did I say wallet? o_O I meant Website.

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #7 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought mine from the Phonak website. SAVE10 for 10% off so paid $125, free ground shipping.

How do they ship ground to Oahu?

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #8 of 84
Lame. I just bought mine today and didn't know about the save10 thing...
frown.gif

So far I have a ER4S, OK1, NE-7M, and now Phonik PFE on their way to my house, lol. I hate head-fi. It makes me spend money.
tongue.gif
I'll keep my favorite one or two and sell the rest. Gah! There's too many nice phones out there...
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #9 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do they ship ground to Oahu?

he he, I didn't know about the discount either and ordered monday night, oh well.

Jan 29, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #12 of 84
got them off their website with the save10 disount.

as to the 14day trial, there is a 10% "restocking" fee if you return.

interestingly, whether this is true or not, the woman i spoke to said they have had only two returns out of "several hundred" sold.

Jan 29, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #13 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by gov /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got them off their website with the save10 disount.

as to the 14day trial, there is a 10% "restocking" fee if you return.

interestingly, whether this is true or not, the woman i spoke to said they have had only two returns out of "several hundred" sold.

That's sweet. BUT only applies to Americans and Canadians. The rest of the world suffers....

Jan 29, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #15 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by centerfold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got them for a little over $200 CAD from the Phonak website (shipping included).

Added an extra $35 for duties.

Same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back