So, anyone else drink TaB?
Mar 23, 2009 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Czilla9000

10 Year Member. Still no custom title.
Hey,

I tried TaB today for the first time. It actually tastes shockingly good. I didn't want Diet Coke or Sprite Zero and my college convenience store had TaB as an alternative. I discovered recently that I like the taste of saccharin, so I tried TaB and liked it.

And no, I am a heterosexual male. I think that saccharin, in general, is an under-appreciated artificial sweetener. I frequently find it sweeter than sucralose and aspertame. I know it's illegal in Canada, however.

Any other TaB drinkers? ...you know who you are.
tongue.gif

Mar 23, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #3 of 27
Yeah, Tab is excellent. I also like Fresca, another oldie but goodie diet drink.

Mar 23, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #5 of 27
They still make Tab? I thought it had been throttled by Diet Coke back in the Eighties. I tried it a few times way back when, but diet drinks never caught on for me.

Mar 23, 2009 at 7:01 AM Post #8 of 27
The answer to your question lies within the tin heart of Diet Coke with Lime

Mar 23, 2009 at 7:15 AM Post #10 of 27
Regarding the sexual orientation of drinks.

I just think that if there's one gay drink out there it's Diet Coke with Lime. Not that people that drink it / enjoy it are gay, but I really just think that the product itself is gay.

Mar 23, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
see response 1

KTHX!!!!!

You like refering to your list.

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #14 of 27
It's funny how you just think I'm a "bigot" because of my post. It was a joke, and wasn't / shouldn't be in the least bit offensive to anyone.

This is the general forum, where people can post whatever. I didn't say anything more offensive than if we were talking about which color M&M would be the most attractive to that hot green M&M.

I personified something, and even then, said nothing offensive.

I'd like for you to explain yourself at least? Especially since it apparently bothered you enough to go back to my other threads where I asked for help and delete all of the help you gave. -And- took the time to post a .gif to call me a hater.

Mar 23, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #15 of 27
Rarely!
My parents serve Tab Extra once in a while though, and its drinkable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back