Snickers v. Mars v. Other (Please specify)
Nov 11, 2008 at 3:28 AM Post #16 of 58
O Henry for me and cold glass of milk.
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #22 of 58
Mallo Cups made in Altoona,Pa are really great. I'd post a picture, but I can't figure out how to do it. Rats. Anyway, great candy. My favourite used to be Treasure Bars (kinda like a box of chocolates in a candy bar with different filled chocolates). I also like Cuban Lunch (chocolate filled with peanuts--sort of a thick Mr. Goodbar). Coffee Crisp is great, Turkish Delight is fantastic, and Aero Bars (especially the mint) are amazing. As you might guess, I'm a Canuck, but now living in PA (hence, my love of Mallo Cups).
I also prefer Smarties to M & M's. Sadly, to say, I have to avoid candy as I'm diabetic (and there is really no joy when my blood sugar drops and I have to each candy to recover). Once in a while, I indulge and a Mallo cup is really fine.

There are some pretty good chocolates that don't mess up one's blood sugar. I've purchased them at Wal-Mart, but it's been a long while (I really don't eat candy unless it's an emergency--I stick to nuts for snacks, cheese, fruit, beef sticks, Blind Robins (salted herring), for snacks).

Hi ho.

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #25 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by yashicaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mallo Cups made in Altoona,Pa are really great.

Hi ho.

Dude, Mallo Cup rule! You don't know how hard they are to find where I live now. I agree, fruit and nuts do usually rule the day, but when an extraordinary sweet is desired, Mallo Cup delivers
icon10.gif
boyer_candies_mallo_cup_onepointsix.jpg
boyer_candies_smoothie_single.jpg

Smoothies will do if Mallo's are not available
wink.gif

Photos taken from the Boyer website.
Enjoy.

Nov 13, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #26 of 58
Can't go much wrong with a Kvikk Lunsj.
smile.gif

kvikklunsj01.jpg

Nov 13, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #27 of 58