Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Dec 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #167 of 396
Dec 7, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #168 of 396

Quote:

Don't mind the dirty DVS Transom in Black.  Those are my backup work shoes.

And this is only half my collection. Other half is at home.

awesome DVS collection.  
beerchug.gif
   i don't mind the dirty ones, they're just broken in.
wink.gif
  i have a pair like that i can't bring myself to get rid of.

Dec 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #169 of 396

Quote:
Quote:

Don't mind the dirty DVS Transom in Black.  Those are my backup work shoes.

And this is only half my collection. Other half is at home.

awesome DVS collection.  
beerchug.gif
   i don't mind the dirty ones, they're just broken in.
wink.gif
  i have a pair like that i can't bring myself to get rid of.

Haha yea I love them, especially in the snow up here.  They have the winter coating whatever thing on the bottom.

And I think my girl is gonna get me these for christmas: 

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM Post #171 of 396

Got some maroon Chucks on sale ($36 shipped from Zappo's), modeled by Jessie the Kangaroo. I bought them mainly because I'm a Doctor Who fan, though I dislike anything but low tops. 

Dec 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #172 of 396
I can definitely say that now that I've got my Penguins, I'm getting more comments and questions on them per day than I ever thought possible. Both a blessing and a curse I suppose.

Dec 8, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #173 of 396
I got bright red Sperry's. I think it's the Bahama shoe, but I can't find the same color online. It is very red. 
Although they match with nearly nothing, I have gotten numerous comments on them. 

Dec 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #176 of 396
Got a few new sneakers recently with the holiday sales and wanted to take a picture before I start wearing them...

Front: Puma Suede in Ribbon Red, Adidas Gazelle 2 in all Black with Gold Lettering
Middle: Puma Suede Dallas in Mazarine Blue/Silver, Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Low in Red
Back: Adidas Lakanossage Athletic Sandal, Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Hi in Black

The sandals are sort of out of place, but I just put them in since they are also new and to balance out the picture.

Close-up:

Previously I've always worn basic black/white and gray sneakers that sort of blend in with clothes, but I'm really liking these colors that "pop" like bright red (Puma Suede, Chucks) and blue (Puma Suede Dallas) now. The reds go well with blue jeans and the bright blue color for gray and black pants. I'm a big fan of these vintage models by Puma, Converse, and Adidas and I particularly like the suede sneakers (Adidas Gazelle, Puma Suede). 

For my next purchase I'm looking at this pair of Adidas Gazelle in Satellite Blue/White:

Dec 29, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #180 of 396
ive got a pair of shoes that i've never worn, only put them on my feet once. and i will probably never take a step with them....nike sb dunk low: michael lau edition, with wooden box. 16 pairs in the world.  they are just nice to look at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back