Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Nov 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #155 of 396
I've also been wearing a pair of Tigers lately

img0315f.jpg

Nov 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #157 of 396

Military Issue Bata Jungle Boot, circa 1983! I wear them to work every day. Not exactly sneakers, but I thought id share.  

They may not be pretty or very comfortable. But they are extremely durable and functional.

Nov 26, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #158 of 396
On the hunt for a pair of these tomorrow, not sure what colour to get them in though, red/black/blue
confused_face%281%29.gif

EDIT: Got them in this red
normal_smile%20.gif
First impressions are they are really comfortable & look good.  The backs feel really low at the heel, but that was after taking off a pair of Airwalk Mids and putting these straight on afterwards.  They cost me £55 over here in the UK.

Nov 30, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #160 of 396

Quote:
These are the 2 that I wear the most. They are terribly dirty right now as the snow has just melted and its pretty muddy. Wouldnt be fair to take pics considering how good all your sneakers look.

Reebok x Commonwealth in Blue

reebok-commonwealth-3.jpg

Nike Air Force II Game Select (They look way better in real life)

Nike-Air-Force-Ii-High-1.jpg

Going to Florida now in about a month and can't wait to see what I'll find down there.

My favorite Reebok and Nike models, you're amazing.

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:15 PM Post #161 of 396
Not really in keeping with the styles most present in this thread, but these are my latest acquisition, hopefully they'll arrive soon.
1305365-3-2x.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/original-penguin-fly-brown-burnt-ochre

Edit: Wow! I'm not the only one with penguins! Mine were a bit more expensive than Calexico's though.

Dec 2, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #162 of 396
Nice P-Rods, I was going to get the red IV's, but I opted for the addidas busenitz pros as I like how the toe box looks weird. I also got a pair of 2.5 Black/Gold's.

Quote:
On the hunt for a pair of these tomorrow, not sure what colour to get them in though, red/black/blue
confused_face%281%29.gif

EDIT: Got them in this red
normal_smile%20.gif
First impressions are they are really comfortable & look good.  The backs feel really low at the heel, but that was after taking off a pair of Airwalk Mids and putting these straight on afterwards.  They cost me £55 over here in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back